So who we missing then?

peasepud

Ahh Blaydon.. Remember when he always used to put his final paragraph in bold. :lol:

And of course he's the only person I've ever encountered who can be "in England" and still post from Australian dial-up. :lol:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Blaydon.. Remember when he always used to put his final paragraph in bold. :wink2:

And of course he's the only person I've ever encountered who can be "in England" and still post from Australian dial-up. :lol:

595[/snapback]

He probably just left Benny behind... :lol:

What is about Andy Pipkin? Has Gemmill invited Hobbes yet?

He probably just left Benny behind...  :lol:

What is about Andy Pipkin? Has Gemmill invited Hobbes yet?

600[/snapback]

Aye, Pipkin needs to be informed. Hobbes is currently undergoing electric shock therapy on his extremities in a hope to alleviate his depression, and will be contacted upon completion.

You can guarantee that a thread on any subject, any subject at all, will have Hobbes in it by page 3 giving some sort of negative comment on it. Which is actually why I'm quite fond of the fella.

Aye, Pipkin needs to be informed.  Hobbes is currently undergoing electric shock therapy on his extremities in a hope to alleviate his depression, and will be contacted upon completion.

619[/snapback]

I don't think that Hobbes is believing in electric shock therapy. There is no real scientific proof that it is working...

Edited by Isegrim

Imposter! :lol:

If it was the real one in all his new tough guy glory it would be the signing of the season. :lol:

656[/snapback]

manc-mag?

Probably.  Although this fella can do an avatar....

664[/snapback]

That and he didn't spend a month whinging he'd been banned......