So who we missing then?

peasepud

I tend to follow Tampa and Washington (only because of Brendan Witt, who incidentally showed some interest in buying the team but didnt in the end  :lol: ).  :wink2: Finally Modano can feed his dog eh?  :lol:

EIHL pah. I'm only about 1/2 an hour from the Bison's rink and seeing as they're signing a shitload of Bees I'll see a few games and of course I have to see Matty play (f*cking legend that man). Shame though that Dundee and Fife dont seem to have a league to play in, it'd be terrible to see them fold  :(

As for the Bees, David Taylor (the estate agent) has finally been given the liscense agreement to run the team so we'll be EPL champions. Well seeing as we re-signed Smital and could do the same with Owen we have one helluva shot at doing so. :P

Apologies to any who dont follow hockey....I do tend to rant about it *blushes*

853[/snapback]

i think you mean ICE hockey......................

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, thanks for the invite Scottish Mag. I have so many forums in my favourites now :lol: maybe this one will feel like 'home' :wink2:

Looks good anyway.

I don't mind admitting to being slightly confused by some of the remarks made referring to the other forum, i havent been on much lately, have i missed something significant? or was this forum created just to give people more choice?

Sorry if i sound ignorant, i suppose i don't know many of you well, so im confused by yet another toon board being started! Please could someone explain the basic outline/history of the toon forums for me? It would stop me having nightmares :lol:

Toontastic (this one) was the original NUFC forum, then others started cropping up ToTT and then HTT's board (Forget what it was called) but most of the people off Newcastle-online forum were off here, but then people got annoyed with other posters and stopped posting on that board, hence this board being created to get the old skool characters back posting!

Hope it makes sence!

Toontastic (this one) was the original NUFC forum, then others started cropping up ToTT and then HTT's board (Forget what it was called) but most of the people off Newcastle-online forum were off here, but then people got annoyed with other posters and stopped posting on that board, hence this board being created to get the old skool characters back posting!

Hope it makes sence!

860[/snapback]

he means we're forming our own gang 'nall without any of those nasty kids from the next street

:lol::lol::wink2::P:(;)

I tend to follow Tampa and Washington (only because of Brendan Witt, who incidentally showed some interest in buying the team but didnt in the end  :lol: ).  :wink2: Finally Modano can feed his dog eh?  :lol:

EIHL pah. I'm only about 1/2 an hour from the Bison's rink and seeing as they're signing a shitload of Bees I'll see a few games and of course I have to see Matty play (f*cking legend that man). Shame though that Dundee and Fife dont seem to have a league to play in, it'd be terrible to see them fold  :(

As for the Bees, David Taylor (the estate agent) has finally been given the liscense agreement to run the team so we'll be EPL champions. Well seeing as we re-signed Smital and could do the same with Owen we have one helluva shot at doing so. :P

Apologies to any who dont follow hockey....I do tend to rant about it *blushes*

853[/snapback]

You've got every right to be pissed off mate, disgraceful how the EIHL have treated a lot of teams. Yes, Newcastle are fine, but it still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, especially for Dundee and Fife. Two financially sound teams with no league and team for next season now because loads of teams can't be arsed to go up to Scotland to play them. Bollocks imo. Anyway, having seen the MK Lighting and the Phantoms last season the Bees should walk the EPL.

I also look out for the Caps, but the Penguins and Super Mario are my team. Although I think Mario's back may have had too many seasons and he'll just be running things off the ice this season.

Hopefully, C5 will have the hockey back this year, although with less of the Red Wings games which was becoming quite tedious.

Hope it makes sence!

860[/snapback]

errrrrm yes i think thats abit clearer now :lol: Thank you.

I think i used to post on the old toonchat a long time ago, but got pissed off with people thinking i was another toonraider, then i joined HTT, which i liked except the chat section was very quiet, so becoming alittle bored i joined skunkers and eventually newcastle online (which i like) "phew"

I've never really 'settled' on a toon forum properly,(my main forum being an Ipswich one) so i'm hoping this will be the last (and the best) Toon one i join!

You've got every right to be pissed off mate, disgraceful how the EIHL have treated a lot of teams. Yes, Newcastle are fine, but it still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, especially for Dundee and Fife. Two financially sound teams with no league and team for next season now because loads of teams can't be arsed to go up to Scotland to play them. Bollocks imo. Anyway, having seen the MK Lighting and the Phantoms last season the Bees should walk the EPL.

I also look out for the Caps, but the Penguins and Super Mario are my team. Although I think Mario's back may have had too many seasons and he'll just be running things off the ice this season.

Hopefully, C5 will have the hockey back this year, although with less of the Red Wings games which was becoming quite tedious.

879[/snapback]

That and there was no way John Nike would want to cooperate with Neil Black :P In the end the EIHL only wanted arena teams and for some reason Edinburgh :( Who are, and will do shite in the league, Tony Hand or not.

But if you want to see the bees, go to a few bison games :lol: (Why they have signed Dan Green and Mark Galazzi I dont know, didn't really rate them at bnl level tbh :lol: )

And I have shorty's msn, want me to give him a link anyone? :wink2:

Hello everyone, thanks for the invite Scottish Mag. I have so many forums in my favourites now  :lol: maybe this one will feel like 'home'  :wink2:

Looks good anyway.

I don't mind admitting to being slightly confused by some of the remarks made referring to the other forum, i havent been on much lately, have i missed something significant? or was this forum created just to give people more choice?

Sorry if i sound ignorant, i suppose i don't know many of you well, so im confused by yet another toon board being started! Please could someone explain the basic outline/history of the toon forums for me? It would stop me having nightmares  :lol:

857[/snapback]

Clicky here....

:P

What about the likes of Wullie, Skeletor, Sparks etc. Anyone invited them yet?

901[/snapback]

I think there's still a bit of an issue with not wanting to stand on anyone's toes with this place (well that's the feeling I get). Obviously it's just a different board to HTT, rather than being a rival, but I'm not sure how the admins want to advertise it.

Word of mouth I guess, I'm sure those posters will hear about it soon.

Hope Skeletor comes, very good poster in my opinion.