So who we missing then?

peasepud

Any chance of a swear filter on here?  Only I'm appalled at some of the foul language I'm being subjected to.

844[/snapback]

If you want a swear filter, you can always fuck off to Newcastle Online....

:lol:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berkshire teams..... not much choice is there

unless Mr Madjeski digs a bit deeper Reading are going to stay in the CL (Div 2 to me)

They've come close the last few seasons but they are always short of a striker or a CB

I think they should have shelled out for Upson when they had him.................

PS are Irish still playing there????

Edited by Rob W

Berkshire teams.....  not much choice is there

unless Mr Madjeski digs a bit deeper Reading are going to stay in the CL (Div 2 to me)

They've come close the last few seasons but they are always short of a striker or a CB

I think they should have shelled out for Upson when they had him.................

PS are Irish still playing there????

963[/snapback]

They have just signed a good young striker in Leroy Lita for £1Million from Bristol City. He looked awesome in league 1 but I am not sure wether he will be able to adapt to the Championship

Edited by Alan Shearer Is God

Where are you living these days, fatso?

995[/snapback]

I'm back home in Farnham. Spent a year in Durham and Sunderland.

The fatso bit i'm looking to kick into touch shortly, got a mate who's gonna join me going to the gym and we gonna have a competition, so that should be good.

I'm back home in Farnham. Spent a year in Durham and Sunderland.

The fatso bit i'm looking to kick into touch shortly, got a mate who's gonna join me going to the gym and we gonna have a competition, so that should be good.

1005[/snapback]

Imagine what you'll be like with the ladies then, given that they're already letting you shag them in the local park. Not to mention the fact they'll probably be happier if you don't leave pastie crumbs in their beds. :lol:

Imagine what you'll be like with the ladies then, given that they're already letting you shag them in the local park.  Not to mention the fact they'll probably be happier if you don't leave pastie crumbs in their beds.  :lol:

1011[/snapback]

Stop it, ya making me want one. I'm not telling ya if thats a pastie, a shag or both. :lol:

Where you at now Gem? Hows life treating you?

(PS any jobs going, i want more money so i can get me own place)

1005[/snapback]

Hey, you can easily lose some weight by your favourite hobby - shagging ladies in the park. You even save some quid ... if the ladies are not gaining weight that is...