Democratic Muslims imposing their ways again

LeazesMag

Anyone see 'Travels with My Beard' on BBC3 last night? Interesting like. It was about a Sikh who grew a beard in the wake of the London bombings to see what reaction he would get to looking like a Muslim.

88598[/snapback]

and guess what................................................... he had alot sof seating space on public transport

88603[/snapback]

Aye, he had a rucksack, a beard and he was Asian. No problem getting a seat on the tube ;)

88605[/snapback]

Seriously, would you sit next to a muslim with a ruckpack on the tube? I'd think twice. However, in his case I'd probably be consoled by the turban and guess he was sikh anyway.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and got to meet many many police officers too I understand

88608[/snapback]

Aye, it was quite funny when he was saying, 'do I look dodgy?', 'Should I take my cap off?' He also went to Beirut to meet that bloke from the Tottenham Mosque who was barred from returning to the UK. He seemed like a loathsome character like.

Anyone see 'Travels with My Beard' on BBC3 last night? Interesting like. It was about a Sikh who grew a beard in the wake of the London bombings to see what reaction he would get to looking like a Muslim.

88598[/snapback]

and guess what................................................... he had alot sof seating space on public transport

88603[/snapback]

Aye, he had a rucksack, a beard and he was Asian. No problem getting a seat on the tube ;)

88605[/snapback]

Seriously, would you sit next to a muslim with a ruckpack on the tube? I'd think twice. However, in his case I'd probably be consoled by the turban and guess he was sikh anyway.

88621[/snapback]

He didn't have a turban.

What is complete bollocks?

It's what they FEEL - which may not have much relation to actuality I agree - but look in the UK at the green ink brigade who see a Yuropean conspiracy behind EVERYTHING

rationality doesn't come into it unfortunately

and the french mob demolished a Mc Donalds a couple of years ago - hardly "slight antipahy" IMHO

88598[/snapback]

88603[/snapback]

88605[/snapback]

88621[/snapback]

He didn't have a turban.

88625[/snapback]

Well he wasn't much of a sikh then - they are forbidden to take them off in public aren't they?

88598[/snapback]

88603[/snapback]

88605[/snapback]

88621[/snapback]

He didn't have a turban.

88625[/snapback]

Well he wasn't much of a sikh then - they are forbidden to take them off in public aren't they?

88628[/snapback]

I think so - anyway as a Sikh he was probably off to wreck a theatre in Brum

So lets get this right, they are protesting about a danish cartoon of Mohammed being portrayed in a number of ways that they object to. A number of these suggest violence. They disagree to this by burning flags and dummies as well as mass protest?

Right.....

What is complete bollocks?

It's what they FEEL - which may not have much relation to actuality I agree - but look in the UK at the green ink brigade who see a Yuropean conspiracy behind EVERYTHING

rationality doesn't come into it unfortunately

and the french mob demolished a Mc Donalds  a couple of years ago - hardly "slight antipahy" IMHO

88626[/snapback]

Come on man, quit comparing the French with the nation of islam! Not comparable.

Muslims feel threatened by free speech, that's the conclusion I am gathering. Well, without wanting to sound like Enoch Powell, if they don't like it, they can lump it imo. It's about the only thing I am willing to fight for, even die for! I'd rather not mind. ;)

So lets get this right, they are protesting about a danish cartoon of Mohammed being portrayed in a number of ways that they object to.  A number of these suggest violence.  They disagree to this by burning flags and dummies as well as mass protest?

Right.....

88636[/snapback]

It was published in September too. News travels slow like.

Nation of Islam????????

Where is that, exactly - unless you mean them weirdos who dress in DJ's and shades from the US of A..........................

88646[/snapback]

Well no, I just meant plain old fashioned islam. Not at all like the French (btw, haven't McDonalds in London been trashed by anti-capitalism riots).

Nation of Islam????????

Where is that, exactly - unless you mean them weirdos who dress in DJ's and shades from the US of A..........................

88646[/snapback]

Them lot are mentalists. FACT!

Well said that man!

It's offensive to Muslims - agreed.  But in this world you can't account for taste

if its not illegal then just don't read it

88546[/snapback]

thats my point, if it's offensive to muslims don't read it.....and don't preach to others who have a right to read it ...

must be nice to live in a muslim dominated society Rob don't you think, all we have to do is keep giving in to them ....

Well said that man!

It's offensive to Muslims - agreed.  But in this world you can't account for taste

if its not illegal then just don't read it

88546[/snapback]

thats my point, if it's offensive to muslims don't read it.....and don't preach to others who have a right to read it ...

must be nice to live in a muslim dominated society Rob don't you think, all we have to do is keep giving in to them ....

88664[/snapback]

I've lived in the Bible Belt and in a Muslim country and there wasn't a lot of difference TBH - hypocrites as far as the eye could see in both places

Just as I didn't find it useful to bad mouth The Lord Jesus to Christians I worked with I didn't bad mouth The Prophet Mohammed to Moslems - no point and you just look ignorant and a boor .....................

Over 50,000 people texted in to FiveLive yesterday on this issue, mostly saying the cartoons shouldn't be shown, mostly Muslims I'm guessing.

Over 50,000 people texted in to FiveLive yesterday on this issue, mostly saying the cartoons shouldn't be shown, mostly Muslims I'm guessing.

88897[/snapback]

Shouldnt be allowed mobile phones tbh. Probably got them free off the DSS.

88897[/snapback]

Shouldnt be allowed mobile phones tbh. Probably got them free off the DSS.

88900[/snapback]

They get them free when enter the country or when they pop out the womb. A taxi driver from the West End told me so I happen to know it's a fact.

Denmark is bemused apparently. So am I.

What a ridiculous over-reaction - boycotting an entire nation because of a few cartoons. It's so pathetic it's unreal, and is yet more evidence that the free west cannot accomodate this oppressive religion.

I'm with Leazes on this one and think a stand needs to be made. No apologies should be made because none are called for. If we start censoring ourselves for the sake of risking upsetting a few muslims, where will it end?

The same applies to any religion though, such as those sikhs in Birmingham or the religious right in the USA. Freedom of speech must prevail.

"I'm with Leazes on this one and think a stand needs to be made"

Like Custer eh?

can't get the picture out of my head of Leazes with his flowing golden locks in his buckskin shirt back to back (no Arsenal hanky panky here) with Renton in his "Broon Ale" top - fighting thousands of screaming jihadis, all waving their DSS Allowance Books on a hill top near Four Lane Ends