Democratic Muslims imposing their ways again

LeazesMag

"I'm with Leazes on this one and think a stand needs to be made"

Like Custer eh?

can't get the picture out of my head of Leazes with his flowing golden locks in his buckskin shirt back to back (no Arsenal hanky panky here) with Renton in his "Broon Ale" top - fighting thousands of screaming jihadis, all waving their DSS Allowance Books on a hill top near Four Lane Ends

89017[/snapback]

As I'm sure you are aware I am usually well to the left of the political spectrum on these matters, pretty much a sandalista by some people's accounts. But after reading about this case, I have to pull my head out of the sand and think enough is enough.

How is it OK for arabic press to insult and defile judaism, and christianity to a lesser extent, and at the same time go into uproar about a few cartoons? How is acceptable to allow these fundamental islamists to go around with placards in London saying "death to the infidels" or the ones below? Why are our politicians defending these people? Because they are too gutless to face up to them?

20060203BritishMuslims01.jpg

20060203BritishMuslims02.jpg

Now you will say that these are just a few lunatics on the fringes, and should be ignored. I really want to believe that is true, but increasingly I have an uneasy feeling something terrible is going to kick off. Belief in Islam requires you to give complete unquestioning obedience to Allah; these people are brain washed from the moment they are born. Their faith does not allow any criticism whatsoever, and anyone who dares is threatened with death, or actually murdered as we saw in Holland. They cannot be reasoned with on any level.

One thing is for sure, those cartoons have done more for the BNP than years of campaigning, and this deeply worrys me. Something needs to be done before it's too late.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see the "50 most shocking moments in comedy" last night. Catholics were very badly represented by this humourless wanker who sat with an expressionless face talking about how appalling Father Ted and Life of Brian are and how they make a mockery of his faith. His title that appeared under his name was "Disgruntled Roman Catholic". He was a total tosser though, and far from representative of the Catholics I know.

I think Rob made a good point earlier about the "youth" of Islam compared to the other big two - however if you call modern Christianity "reasonably" mature we have to wait abot 600 years for Islam to catch up though it may happen sooner due to the insidous effect of western "pleasures" on the less brainwashed.

I don't think we've got that long or even a reduced timespan - I think it'll come to a head.

Anyone see the "50 most shocking moments in comedy" last night.  Catholics were very badly represented by this humourless wanker who sat with an expressionless face talking about how appalling Father Ted and Life of Brian are and how they make a mockery of his faith.  His title that appeared under his name was "Disgruntled Roman Catholic".  He was a total tosser though, and far from representative of the Catholics I know.

89037[/snapback]

Could have just called him Irish tbstbs.

There was a Moslem on the radio this morning pointing out that the cartoons have actually been around for ages and no-one objected

Its the mad arsed fringe and people like the Syrians (who are about as Muslim as I am) stirring the shit

I agree with Renton TBH that we shouldn't take a bit of notice

There was a Moslem on the radio this morning pointing out that the cartoons have actually been around for ages and no-one objected

Its the mad arsed fringe and people like the Syrians (who are about as Muslim as I am) stirring the shit

89254[/snapback]

So you're saying you're a muslim (as Syrians most definitely are islamic) and what exactly? I don't think you agree with me at all - I don't think this situation should be tolerated. At the very least, I would like to see those protesters in London locked up under incitement laws, and I think it is our duty to eat extra portions of danish bacon and dairy goods. Which I'm going to do now for brunch.

"(as Syrians most definitely are islamic)"

as much as you are christian - I'll bet you go to church every day (and twice on Sundays), tithe 10% of your income and pray morning and night

Most Syrians (and especially the Govt) wouldn't know a mosque if it fell on them

as much as you are christian - I'll bet you go to church every day (and twice on Sundays), tithe 10% of your income and pray morning and night

Most Syrians (and especially the Govt)  wouldn't know a mosque if it fell on them

89325[/snapback]

Right, that is certainly contradictory to what I know and have seen on the news lately. Fancy backing it up with a link Rob, or is it another point we are just going to have to trust on your vast wordly experience?

Who mentioned the government btw, and how is that relevant?

Edited by Renton

Most Syrians (and especially the Govt)  wouldn't know a mosque if it fell on them

89325[/snapback]

Right, that is certainly contradictory to what I know and have seen on the news lately. Fancy backing it up with a link Rob, or is it another point we are just going to have to trust on your vast wordly experience?

Who mentioned the government btw, and how is that relevant?

89335[/snapback]

A typo I'm sure, but genius none-the-less! :doubleact:

Rob's stereotypes are increasingly worrying, to be honest.

89254[/snapback]

So you're saying you're a muslim (as Syrians most definitely are islamic) and what exactly? I don't think you agree with me at all - I don't think this situation should be tolerated. At the very least, I would like to see those protesters in London locked up under incitement laws, and I think it is our duty to eat extra portions of danish bacon and dairy goods. Which I'm going to do now for brunch.

89309[/snapback]

So peolple should be locked up for using their democratic right to protest about something they find offensive?

Edited by spongebob toonpants

89254[/snapback]

89309[/snapback]

So peolple should be locked up for using their democratic right to protest about something they find offensive?

89523[/snapback]

No, for inciting hatred. Because that's what it is.

Edit: FYI SpongeBob.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4683002.stm

Edited by Renton

89254[/snapback]

89309[/snapback]

89523[/snapback]

I don't think someone who pronounces "death to infidels", "bomb the UK" or "behead enemies of the prophet" is a demonstration like .....

"bomb the UK" ; "europe will pay"

yet the cunts are happy to live here? if that had a been a group of football fans the police would have smashed them to peices.

was it easy to tell that guy was dressed as a suicide bomber? cant understand why shoot to kill wasnt used

_41298296_protest2-ap-203x300.jpg

_41298524_suicide-pa-203.jpg

No excuses whatsoever for this, the police should have shot that "suicide bomber" dead on the spot, as for the others, they should be dragged out of the country by their hair.

I have to say like, this has gone way over the top. Peaceful protests are fair enough, but some of this lot are taking the piss like. I, and I expext a fair few others in Europe, have lost sympathy with them now. Couldn't give a siht anymore, it's a minority of arseholes giving the whole Muslim religion a bad name again.

I have to say like, this has gone way over the top. Peaceful protests are fair enough, but some of this lot are taking the piss like. I, and I expext a fair few others in Europe, have lost sympathy with them now. Couldn't give a siht anymore, it's a minority of arseholes giving the whole Muslim religion a bad name again.

89660[/snapback]

Agreed

Indeed it is. The whole thing has gone waaaay too far. Protest is fair enough, but they loose their arguement as soon as they burn flags, smash embassy doors in and set fire etc.

As a group allegedly trying to build bridges within the countries they reside, they got a funny way of doing it.

I watched an interview with one saying they have been frustrated and scared in recent times as they are all deemed the same due to what happens around the world. Yet we here of UK residents who say they would be prepared to be a suicide bomber etc. Then we see all this over what? A cartoon image?

You build your own bridges and you knock them down yourself.

Indeed it is.  The whole thing has gone waaaay too far.  Protest is fair enough, but they loose their arguement as soon as they burn flags, smash embassy doors in and set fire etc.

As a group allegedly trying to build bridges within the countries they reside, they got a funny way of doing it.

I watched an interview with one saying they have been frustrated and scared in recent times as they are all deemed the same due to what happens around the world.  Yet we here of UK residents who say they would be prepared to be a suicide bomber etc.  Then we see all this over what?  A cartoon image?

89701[/snapback]

The moderate muslims have to make themselves more vocal in their disapproval I think. Also, they should be willing to "grass" the nutters up to authorities. However, sometimes I get the feeling even the moderates have strong sympathies with the fundamentalists. I hope they prove me wrong.

Indeed it is.  The whole thing has gone waaaay too far.  Protest is fair enough, but they loose their arguement as soon as they burn flags, smash embassy doors in and set fire etc.

I watched an interview with one saying they have been frustrated and scared in recent times as they are all deemed the same due to what happens around the world.  Yet we here of UK residents who say they would be prepared to be a suicide bomber etc.  Then we see all this over what?  A cartoon image?

89701[/snapback]

The moderate muslims have to make themselves more vocal in their disapproval I think. Also, they should be willing to "grass" the nutters up to authorities. However, sometimes I get the feeling even the moderates have strong sympathies with the fundamentalists. I hope they prove me wrong.

89713[/snapback]

Exactly. There should be widespread condemnation of the way the protesters are going about things, but if there has been, I haven't heard too much of it.

Thats exactly how this wife came across. While she condemned the violence, she was also supporting action being taken and said it was more or less inevitable it would lead to this unless apologies were made. When she was told they had been made and what more do they have to do, she just kept repeating that they needed to open dialogue to come to agreements as to how to move on.

Here was a great opportunity to capture and return a whole load of racist bastards who rely on religion to disguish their hatred of the west. The pigs should have cast a big net over the lot of them and dumped them in the middle east somewhere. I reckon they would have found a shit load of illegal immigrants within the numbers of protesters as well.

As for that cunt wearing the suicide bombers outfit, why the fuck was he not shot or at least arrested? The Brazillian bloke was shot dead for having a rucksack and a quick step, this Allah arsehole was proudly displaying the actual get up of a suicide bomber in a densely populated area ffs!

Edited by Smooth Operator

This is completely over the top, and considering the anti-semitic views being thrown around by some quite hypocritical as well.

89750[/snapback]

As hypocritical of those in the protest who've expressed a want to come to this country and then declare their hatred of it and it's dominant religion over a fucking cartoon in another countries daily rag!?!