Democratic Muslims imposing their ways again

LeazesMag

one twerp

Usual excuses made by the weak willed leftie appeasers allowing these things to go unchecked, in fact encouraging the immigration of those with such beliefs.

He's also presumably "British".

exactly - so how would stopping immigration have helped?

What it means, oh wise one, is we should have listened to Enoch Powell. Now it is far worse and getting worse.

Ahh, so it's not just the asians you are against, it's the blacks as well. :o

Never mind, what do you propose to do now?

I don't know. It is now a huge problem, and is increasing. I mostly agree with your policital statements lately Renton in the election thread etc, but you surely can see the problem here ?

Well you made the point about Enoch Powell, but I thought he was in favour of forceful repatriation of black african/carribean people more than muslim asians? And black people have, in general, integrated into the British community very well, so perhaps old Enoch was just spouting hateful bollocks.

Do I regard the growth of militant islamism a problem in this country? Yes, I do. I don't have the answers to it, but repariation isn't practically possible, even if it were desireable (it's not), so it's a non-starter. I guess I am fairly happy with how the government is dealing with the problem - by greatly decreasing immigration from non-EU countries (the points system), and increasing surveillance on muslim activists in this country and others (Pakistan). It's worked pretty well so far to be fair.

The other thing I'd do for the longer term would be to move towards a secular state and outlaw faith schools of all denominations. I'd ban face coverings as well, encourage children to swear allegiance to the country and its values, and generally take a hard line view on any religious extremism. It's not a solution but it's a start.

Btw, regarding the original article. It sounds shocking if it's true, but I can't help feeling massive skepticism towards anything the Express - sister paper of the Mail - states.

The Enoch Powell commentwas a quick reply to make the point to Rob that if you don't nip something in the bud it worsens. I can't believe someone of his age doesn't understand this. I don't know if black people have integrated that well as you think though.

The rest of your post I mostly agree with which is the point I made ref this article. The Labour govt has deliberately sought to increase immigration since 1997, I also wonder if even now they realise how out of hand their own policy has became. They have encompassed this Human Rights Act to an absurd degree and we are now a nation producing brainwashed schoolkids spouting politically correct bollocks. The banning of face coverings etc too, this came up earlier.

It [the article] is shocking alright, it portrays a mindset that in all probability many thousands at least share, just to say "it is only one" is burying your head massively in the sand.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Not sure how one person who was bang out of order shows there's a massive problem of any sort.

Now Alex, I know the rest of your 45,000 posts aren't as blind as that :o

If you think immigration's a problem that's one thing, but this doesn't demonstrate it is. It's more about one person demonstrating about UK foreign policy imo. I don't agree with how the person went about it though and imagine most Muslims in this country would share that view.

Not sure how one person who was bang out of order shows there's a massive problem of any sort.

Now Alex, I know the rest of your 45,000 posts aren't as blind as that :unsure:

:o

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/172511...lt-to-war-dead-

FURY OVER INSULT TO WAR DEAD

Tohseef Shah faced only minor charges

Saturday May 1,2010

By Chris Riches A MUSLIM who daubed ­graffiti glorifying Islamic terrorism over a war memorial has walked free from court despite showing no remorse.

Veterans and MPs reacted with fury after Tohseef Shah, 21, was freed having shown no contrition for painting vile slogans on the memorial to Britain’s war dead.

Shocking innit.

Now imagine how angry you'd be if he'd actually killed hundreds of thousands of Brits and walked free.

Tbf considering the outcry and near lynching of that student who pissed against a memorial when he was off his tits, I'm surprised the sentence is so lenient and there hasn't been a bigger outcry about it (if its true).

HF your comment on Blair is a bit childish, and this is coming from someone who was always opposed to the war.

Valid though, i think, if Leazes can so angrily complain of 'them coming to this country' and desecrating our war memorials without any sense of irony whatsoever.

I'm not angry. I'd just shoot them.

More worried about LM's MASONIC avatar. :o

what's worrying about it :unsure:

Have you joined?

Have I joined :huh:

Are you anti or pro-Freemasonry ? Not deliberately answering a question with a question, but I would imagine someone like you would have pretty strong views ? Maybe not correct, but strong.

Have you joined?

Have I joined :icon_lol:

Are you anti or pro-Freemasonry ? Not deliberately answering a question with a question, but I would imagine someone like you would have pretty strong views ? Maybe not correct, but strong.

I was in for a bit and then got bored with it. :( Never got to see the pure evil and ritual sex magic that occurs at the higher levels. :D:huh:

As above so below.

Brother Leazes.

Edited by Park Life

Have you joined?

Have I joined B)

I was in for a bit and then got bored with it. :( Never got to see the pure evil and ritual sex magic that occurs at the higher levels. :D:huh:

As above so below.

Brother Leazes.

:icon_lol:

how far did you go ? What did you expect if you got bored ? PM may be better........

"Pure evil and ritual sex magic"....... :icon_lol:

what's worrying about it :huh:

Have you joined?

Have I joined B)

I was in for a bit and then got bored with it. :icon_lol: Never got to see the pure evil and ritual sex magic that occurs at the higher levels. :icon_lol::D

As above so below.

Brother Leazes.

B)

how far did you go ? What did you expect if you got bored ? PM may be better........

"Pure evil and ritual sex magic"....... :icon_lol:

You know it's 'bad luck' to discuss any internal lodge stuff don't you? :(:unsure:

what's worrying about it :huh:

Have you joined?

Have I joined B)

I was in for a bit and then got bored with it. :icon_lol: Never got to see the pure evil and ritual sex magic that occurs at the higher levels. B):icon_lol:

As above so below.

Brother Leazes.

:icon_lol:

"Pure evil and ritual sex magic"....... B)

You know it's 'bad luck' to discuss any internal lodge stuff don't you? :(:unsure:

Bad Luck ?

Brother Parky :D

Valid though, i think, if Leazes can so angrily complain of 'them coming to this country' and desecrating our war memorials without any sense of irony whatsoever.

I'm not angry. I'd just shoot them.

634.gif