Democratic Muslims imposing their ways again

LeazesMag

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, quite.

89759[/snapback]

The simple outcome of being brainwashed into believing your religion is unquestionably right and everyone who doesn't agree is an infidel who has no right to life. Canny people. ;)

Well, quite.

89759[/snapback]

The simple outcome of being brainwashed into believing your religion is unquestionably right and everyone who doesn't agree is an infidel who has no right to life. Canny people. ;)

89761[/snapback]

The best, most of me marra's are muslims! :D

Edited by Smooth Operator

As I've said on other threads on religion its about time people dropped the excessive "respect" that they think these people warrant.

At the start of the Hamza trial the prosecutor said that Islam and the Koran weren't on trial as it was a peaceful religion - my response would be "prove it".

I have to say like, this has gone way over the top. Peaceful protests are fair enough, but some of this lot are taking the piss like. I, and I expext a fair few others in Europe, have lost sympathy with them now. Couldn't give a siht anymore, it's a minority of arseholes giving the whole Muslim religion a bad name again.

89660[/snapback]

Agreed

89671[/snapback]

And if you think it won't spread, unless action is taken, head in the sand time for you again

Here was a great opportunity to capture and return a whole load of racist bastards who rely on religion to disguish their hatred of the west. The pigs should have cast a big net over the lot of them and dumped them in the middle east somewhere. I reckon they would have found a shit load of illegal immigrants within the numbers of protesters as well.

As for that cunt wearing the suicide bombers outfit, why the fuck was he not shot or at least arrested? The Brazillian bloke was shot dead for having a rucksack and a quick step, this Allah arsehole was proudly displaying the actual get up of a suicide bomber in a densely populated area ffs!

89726[/snapback]

Abso----lootley

Not picked up mate because head in the sand types would kick up a fuss about their "rights"

Angry - no

Concerned - yes, indeed

I don't like violence, or threats of violence and I strongly believe that, in this country, you have to accept that there is little or no respect for any form of religion. If it REALLY means that much to you don't read the bloody papers - or emigrate to Saudi. You can't have everything in this world - living in the UK brings many benifits and you have to be prepared for the other side as well.

Angry - no

Concerned - yes, indeed 

I don't like violence, or threats of violence and I strongly believe that, in this country, you have to accept that there is little or no respect for any form of religion.  If it REALLY means that much to you don't read the bloody papers - or emigrate to Saudi.  You can't have everything in this world - living in the UK brings many benifits and you have to be prepared for the other side as well.

89851[/snapback]

Who are you talking to - me or the islamic protesters?

Either TBH - but in this context the Islamic mob

I seem to remember suggesting that you and Leazes could go to Saudi and get some SERIOUS punishments in on criminals

Muslims are wankers tbh

89880[/snapback]

I'd assume that it would be forbidden to be honest.

but a nice grand sweeping generalisation there...

I truly believe that people marching under a banner spouting racist bigoted rancor should be expelled from the country.

to where? anywhere with not a single western comfort, ... Jupiters fourth moon perhaps?

this is EXACTLY the same as the BNP marching through Bradford with "Death to all Muslims, Behead the Heathens, Prepare for the REAL Crusades!"

and I wonder if their "democratic rights" would be upheld.

would they shite.

I seem to remember suggesting that you and Leazes could go to Saudi and get some SERIOUS punishments in on criminals

89878[/snapback]

Rob, that's bullshit. Nice to know you haven't paid any notice to what I've said in this or other threads. I am way to the left of the political spectrum and have often stated I am against capital punishment, or draconian measures such as castration, mutilation foe criminals etc. I tend to agree with LM on football matters only.

However, that doesn't mean I think the police should stand by and let these people get away with these "protests", and I'm sure the majority of sane people agree.

Recently, your posts have been abysmal to be honest. For starters, you refuse to admit you are wrong on factual matters when you have been shown to be quite clearly, citing your extensive personal knowledge and experience over studies published by experts ffs. Then there is this thread; you back track so much it is actually impossible to know what you believe, and you demonstrate clearly you have a defective memory. And that's not to mention coming out with obvious bull shit like Syrians aren't muslims.

What do you actually believe in Rob?

Edited by Renton

A good arguement

I gave up "believing in things" years ago - too many lies, too many people saying one thing and doing the other, too many broken promises

Just a bitter old cynic I'm afraid

Edited by Rob W

89878[/snapback]

Rob, that's bullshit. Nice to know you haven't paid any notice to what I've said in this or other threads. I am way to the left of the political spectrum and have often stated I am against capital punishment, or draconian measures such as castration, mutilation foe criminals etc. I tend to agree with LM on football matters only.

However, that doesn't mean I think the police should stand by and let these people get away with these "protests", and I'm sure the majority of sane people agree.

Recently, your posts have been abysmal to be honest. For starters, you refuse to admit you are wrong on factual matters when you have been shown to be quite clearly, citing your extensive personal knowledge and experience over studies published by experts ffs. Then there is this thread; you back track so much it is actually impossible to know what you believe, and you demonstrate clearly you have a defective memory. And that's not to mention coming out with obvious bull shit like Syrians aren't muslims.

89898[/snapback]

I get the impression he's trying to hang on to his leftist tendancies and doesn't want to believe that these muslims are up to no good. It's an easy trap to fall into, particularly when you think of all the times he's argued (correctly IMO) before with Leazes et al on similar matters.

I'm a Guardian reading/sandal wearing/all-bran eating as they come but I'm not going to let the paranoia of being racist from stopping me criticising or condemming these Muslims, be they extremists who burn flags and spout antisemitic filth or the more moderate ones who make pathetic attempts at condeming or apologising for them. I hate to make generalisations but not enough is being done to show that these people are a minority.

Angry - no

Concerned - yes, indeed 

I don't like violence, or threats of violence and I strongly believe that, in this country, you have to accept that there is little or no respect for any form of religion.  If it REALLY means that much to you don't read the bloody papers - or emigrate to Saudi.  You can't have everything in this world - living in the UK brings many benifits and you have to be prepared for the other side as well.

89851[/snapback]

As I've always said, bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away

89878[/snapback]

No, the point is I think they should take THEIR bile where it belongs ....

89878[/snapback]

89898[/snapback]

I get the impression he's trying to hang on to his leftist tendancies and doesn't want to believe that these muslims are up to no good. It's an easy trap to fall into, particularly when you think of all the times he's argued (correctly IMO) before with Leazes et al on similar matters.

In view of your comment below.....it would appear rather than think Rob was previously right, you are now admitting that I was, certainly your condemnation of this mob in question is what I have been saying for a while would happen, and this is just the start.

I'm a Guardian reading/sandal wearing/all-bran eating as they come but I'm not going to let the paranoia of being racist from stopping me criticising or condemming these Muslims, be they extremists who burn flags and spout antisemitic filth or the more moderate ones who make pathetic attempts at condeming or apologising for them. I hate to make generalisations but not enough is being done to show that these people are a minority.

89907[/snapback]

What do you propose to do, tell them they are naughty boys ?

Firm action needed mate, the sooner the better. Out they go, no messing.

89878[/snapback]

89898[/snapback]

In view of your comment below.....it would appear rather than think Rob was previously right, you are now admitting that I was, certainly your condemnation of this mob in question is what I have been saying for a while would happen, and this is just the start.

It appears wrong to you then. I've agreed with Rob on the many occasions before that he's protested against your 'round em up and send em back' posts.

89907[/snapback]

89917[/snapback]

On this occasion I agree with you, firm action is needed. Although I worry about who you mean by 'them'.

89878[/snapback]

89898[/snapback]

It appears wrong to you then. I've agreed with Rob on the many occasions before that he's protested against your 'round em up and send em back' posts.

89907[/snapback]

89917[/snapback]

On this occasion I agree with you, firm action is needed. Although I worry about who you mean by 'them'.

90085[/snapback]

"On this occasion" tells me you are finally coming round to realising that the situation will get worse unless action is taken, as this occasion is what I've been saying would happen all along, when you [not just you] disagreed with me and agreed with Rob. But then again, I've thought all along Rob talks "I'm all right Jack" and "head in the sand" bollix.

I've already said in this thread what I think re: the importance of freedom of speech, etc. as well as my distaste at the actual content of the cartoons.

That aside, I can't help thinking the media has to take a lot of the blame on this one for stoking up the fires. When the cartoons were first released they were barely noticed (back in September) and the row only really took off in this country last week when Radio 5 had a text vote about whether or not the cartoons should be shown in this country.

The "Suicide bomber" is now known to be a convicted drug dealer - a bit of a blow to the hot heads I would think - now if he is also a Liberal Democrat it'll all fizzle out I'd bet