Mohamed’s member movers and shakers v Pardew’s shit stained legacy.

Dr Gloom

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: He is a complete waste of space. Really hope we manage to offload him in the summer. 

Aye, he’s just as bad, if not worse, than we feared when we bought him. Worst buy in recent memory for me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Aye, he’s just as bad, if not worse, than we feared when we bought him. Worst buy in recent memory for me 

He was cheap, and that's about the best you can say for the lad.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not that impressed with Slimani on what I’ve seen so far 

Big, strong, pacey and he's got a brain but looks like he might be a liability in more ways than one.

I wouldn't be thrilled about signing him from what I've seen.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not that impressed with Slimani on what I’ve seen so far 

He's a good target in the box if you have a finisher hanging about. Carroll and Nolanesque.

Forgot what these meaningless season ending matches were like. Rafa won't be happy about it, though I think we'll play better with less ball against more fancied opponents where our players have something to prove.

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Worse than Xisco tbh.

Am I disappointed? .........YES I AM.

Am I angry? ......................YES I FUCKING AM.

Am I surprised? ................NO I'M NOT.

Won't make any comments about players or player performance, I'll leave that to the Toontastic experts who know more than I do and will rationalize how and why we lost at home to the bottom of the league club.

Only comment I will make is that Slimani may be looking at a red card for violent conduct caught on camera but not seen by the officials.

1 minute ago, Noelie said:

Won't make any comments about players or player performance, I'll leave that to the Toontastic experts who know more than I do and will rationalize how and why we lost at home to the bottom of the league club.

Only comment I will make is that Slimani may be looking at a red card for violent conduct caught on camera but not seen by the officials.

YAWN.

• Haha 1

Just now, Noelie said:

You just woke up? ......didn't miss much.:)

THANKS, NOELIE.  I had a good sleep from about 10 mins into that match, I HEARD IT WAS SHITE!

2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

As a resident toontastic expert, I’m going to say we should have won that game 4-1 on chances created and were unlucky not to get at least a point. West Brom did nothing other than score and should have been down to ten men long before the Silimani incident.. 

Our lot lacked urgency that they showed before they got to the 40 point mark, which is disappointing but not hugely surprising given the effort it took to achieve safety, with games to spare. The intensity was always going to drop - what is there to play for now the main goal has been achieved?

I also expect us to do better against the likes of Chelsea and Spurs, where we will be able to play our natural counter attacking game. 

9 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Fuck me it's a good job you weren't there v Pompey in 92 ya daft owld fucka :cuppa:

• Haha 1