The First Time you Flew

Meenzer

Reminds me of a class film called Space Camp. Brilliant 80's movie, ranks alongside D.A.R.Y.L. imo.

If you're wondering what D.A.R.Y.L. stands for it's - Data Analysed Robot Youth Lifeform. Kinda like a Terminator for kids.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Reminds me of a class film called Space Camp. Brilliant 80's movie, ranks alongside D.A.R.Y.L. imo.

If you're wondering what D.A.R.Y.L. stands for it's - Data Analysed Robot Youth Lifeform. Kinda like a Terminator for kids.

88698[/snapback]

:doubleact: D.A.R.Y.L was quality! Can't believe you remembered what it stood for though. I remember Space Camp vaguely. Was there something called The Outsiders about kids that went to space too?

Space Camp was canny but it was complete bollocks like. They went and sat in a space shuttle to see how it worked and it accidently launched into space ffs!  :doubleact:

88712[/snapback]

That happened to me once.

Space Camp was canny but it was complete bollocks like. They went and sat in a space shuttle to see how it worked and it accidently launched into space ffs!  :doubleact:

88712[/snapback]

88721[/snapback]

You're more likely to die while juggling raw eggs than from getting accidentally launched into space tbh.

88712[/snapback]

88721[/snapback]

You're more likely to die while juggling raw eggs than from getting accidentally launched into space tbh.

88722[/snapback]

Instantly?

88698[/snapback]

:doubleact: D.A.R.Y.L was quality! Can't believe you remembered what it stood for though. I remember Space Camp vaguely. Was there something called The Outsiders about kids that went to space too?

88701[/snapback]

It was on the Sci-Fi channel the other day! Nah I remembered it anyway tbh :o

Wasn't the Outsiders a brat pack affair featuring Rob Lowe, Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon, Patrick Swayze and the Karate Kid - totally unrelated to space travel too i believe?

Aye, it was and it was fucking shit iirc.

88730[/snapback]

What the Outsider's?

It's wor lasses favourite film! I thought it was ok, expected a bit better from Francis Ford Coppola though.

88733[/snapback]

Aye.

88730[/snapback]

What the Outsider's?

It's wor lasses favourite film! I thought it was ok, expected a bit better from Francis Ford Coppola though.

88733[/snapback]

Aye.

88735[/snapback]

Glad we cleared that up. :doubleact:

88730[/snapback]

What the Outsider's?

88733[/snapback]

Aye.

88735[/snapback]

Glad we cleared that up. :doubleact:

88739[/snapback]

Aye, so am I.