Another N-O Exclusive

Ted Maul

He'd be my number one choice. Since leaving Lyon he's already turned down big jobs in Turkey, Portugal, France and Italy. He's got to be waiting for a club in England or Spain.

The 'exclusive' is a crock of shite though obviously.

Ok, so not only is Le Guen coming, but this lad has a Spanish model for a girlfriend.  Righto. ;)

88655[/snapback]

On a shoot in Milan, apparently. :blink:

RXGTRs talks absolute shite on there. None of his "exclusives" have actually come true. Isn't he the guy who claimed that Nihat was signing, and he met him to talk about it?

Apart from manage in France, what's he ever done? How many french managers have been successful over here?

Ok, so not only is Le Guen coming, but this lad has a Spanish model for a girlfriend.  Righto. ;)

88655[/snapback]

On a shoot in Milan, apparently. :blink:

88661[/snapback]

What a way to start a spurious rumour post. It's like he's begging people not to believe him. Okay mate, I don't know about anyone else, but I believe you on both counts. :(;)

Apart from manage in France, what's he ever done? How many french managers have been successful over here?

88662[/snapback]

You could argue the same about many nationalities, including English, how many of them have been successful in the premiership?

88662[/snapback]

You could argue the same about many nationalities, including English, how many of them have been successful in the premiership?

88666[/snapback]

Apart from manage in France, what's he ever done?

"I was getting a blow job off Kate Moss the other day when Alan Shearer called by to say..." :blink:

88667[/snapback]

Well? Dont leave it hanging like that man! What did he say?

;)

How many french managers have been successful over here?

88662[/snapback]

Two - Wenger and Houlier?

88676[/snapback]

Maybe I should have just left it at my first question, which nobody seems able to answer.

88685[/snapback]

Apart from manage in the UK, what's Alex Ferguson ever done? :doubleact:

88662[/snapback]

88676[/snapback]

Maybe I should have just left it at my first question, which nobody seems able to answer.

88685[/snapback]

88690[/snapback]

Ok, so clearly I'm the only person wondering why people are creaming themselves over a manager who has done very little.

Fair play like.

88662[/snapback]

88676[/snapback]

88685[/snapback]

I do not know what you are fishing for as i think its obvious to everyone that he hasnt done anything else, what with him only having worked for Rennes and Lyon.

However 3 league titles in France and a good European record is more convincing to me than the likes of those that have been mentioned.

IMO regardless of the fact he has not worked in England before i would consider him a better option than the likes of Pearce....who whilst i feel could be a good manager in the future i would ask, what has he done?

88662[/snapback]

88676[/snapback]

88685[/snapback]

88690[/snapback]

Ok, so clearly I'm the only person wondering why people are creaming themselves over a manager who has done very little.

Fair play like.

88691[/snapback]

I'm not creaming myself. I know knack all about the bloke, but I don't see him only having managed in France as being a huge problem, as long as he was a success there.

I don't see him only having managed in France as being a huge problem, as long as he was a success there.

88697[/snapback]

To be fair Tigana, Santini and Perrin were all successes over there...

I'm not saying that Le Guen would not do a job here, I just have reservations that he could end up going the same way as those aforementioned....