Golden State Killer

adios

What about Ted Bundy? Jesus titty-fucking Christ. If a story like that had been made up you would write it off as being ridiculously far-fetched.

Thankfully, most of them leave the freakiest stuff till after you're dead. You all have my permission to do whatever the fuck you want to my shell once I've left it.

That's what makes BTK so disturbing to me. 

3 minutes ago, adios said:

I'm as handsome as he was but that's where the similarity ends. <_<  

:lol: The worst thing about him is that, were it not for his complete inability not to go on violent, deadly rampages, he could've gotten away with it. He almost did anyway

Aye, if he was more measured he probably would have gotten away with it for a long time at least.

He must not have fit the profile at all.

3 minutes ago, adios said:

Thankfully, most of them leave the freakiest stuff till after you're dead. You all have my permission to do whatever the fuck you want to my shell once I've left it.

Aye, it takes it to a whole different level. I think Bundy is thought to have killed at least one victim in front of another which would've been absolutely terrifying too. No one really knows though because he left hardly any physical evidence than incriminated him, then you have the era lacking the forensic techniques ot more recent times. Then, finally, you have the inconsistencies in his relating what happened so it's virtually impossible to know when he was lying or telling the truth.

BTW for anyone planning on starting or continuing serial murder, you're ok using Ancestry.com/23andme and the like, just skip the public ones like GEDmatch.

You're welcome. 

1 hour ago, adios said:

Is your future-serial-killer nephew interested in serial killers like a lot of them are?  Is that for a completely different reason or are we maybe not as different from them as we'd like to think? :o 

I think a lot of deviant behaviour / thoughts come from the genes etc from bygone times but the ones who want to mutilate etc, I can’t see where that’s from. Just wrong’uns.

Genes work on a probabilistic spectrum.  Wrong'uns are just outliers on that bell curve.  That's how evolution works by necessity, it's how we continue to evolve/mutate dynamically.

The outliers never necessarily had a purpose, that's why kids are born with horrible deformities and mental illnesses exist.  Though the latter is at least debatable depending on the seriousness of the disorder.

3 hours ago, adios said:

You should look up David Parker Ray, The Toy Box Killer. 

NSFL. 

4 hours ago, adios said:

Is there an element of being driven to face our own fears, and all that is really left to be scared of is a sadist that can't be reasoned with?  Someone who actually wants to watch you suffer in the most brutal ways possible.  Even then, that doesn't describe most serial killers.

Is your future-serial-killer nephew interested in serial killers like a lot of them are?  Is that for a completely different reason or are we maybe not as different from them as we'd like to think? :o 

He's 7 an entirely unaware of serial killers, but he's clever and has the cold dead eyes of a killer. Something of a Great White about him when he looks at people, or the way a snake will size up it's prey.. Once he gets the taste for human flesh, I worry about the trail of bodies he'll leave in his wake. 

I've watched enough Serial Killer stuff to know that if he turns up with the body of dead cat he "found", I'm calling the feds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You should look up David Parker Ray, The Toy Box Killer. 

NSFL. 

Aye, that's who I've been incorrectly been calling BTK (Box Truck Killer s/b Blind, Torture, Kill).

I mentioned the recordings he'd play of previous victims to his current victims.  Too much for me to take.

He also made an “instruction” tape that he’d play to his victims, of dos and don’ts, what he was going to do to them, etc. 

The transcript of it is linked at the bottom of his wiki page. 

It’s possibly one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen/read, (and I’ve seen CT’s attempts at cooking.)

The fucker died a year after he was convicted, too, so he essentially got away with it. 

Aye, there's not many I'd wish an uncomfortable life/death but I think I'd make an exception for him.

• Like 1

I remember a few jobs where you were forced to watch an induction video which were both interminably dull and a little concerning, so I know exactly how those girls must have felt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2