Any truth in this

chester mag

I have just been told that Claudio Raneri was driven in to SJP yesterday evening.

Anyone see this or heard out about it.

Lad that told me is not a leg puller but would not tell me where his info came from.

88743[/snapback]

Yes, I can confirm this. And I saw Brian Clough in Greggs while I waited for a sausage and bean melt.

Ahh right was he going for cheese an onion or good old cornish.

I live 200 miles away so just asked a question if anyone could shine some light on it. A stright yes or no would have done but as you must have been stuffing your mush with all that fatty crap from greggs then I guess your telling me NO :doubleact:

I have just been told that Claudio Raneri was driven in to SJP yesterday evening.

Lad that told me is not a leg puller but would not tell me where his info came from.

88743[/snapback]

Yes, I can confirm this. And I saw Brian Clough in Greggs while I waited for a sausage and bean melt.

88749[/snapback]

I love "reliable" sources me like! Saying that my most unreliable source (wor lass) said she saw Shepherd on a train saying he'll sign Owen next week and sure enough! :doubleact:

P.S. Just saw Matt Busby in Netto's.

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

Lies, he died last year tbh

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

I love "reliable" sources me like! Saying that my most unreliable source (wor lass) said she saw Shepherd on a train saying he'll sign Owen next week and sure enough! :doubleact:

88751[/snapback]

See what your saying but you never know with Fat Fred wait till everyone goes home he gets in his car drives out the ground then when camras have gone pops back in to SJP . Didnt think it would be right as nowt on here about it but thought as the lad is a pal then I would pop the question.

Ahh right was he going for cheese an onion or good old cornish.

He was there to receive an apology from some young man he'd cracked during a pitch invasion.

88756[/snapback]

Ahh well that puts a whole diffrent perspective on it as there is no way he could

give an apology on an empty gut. Still I bet he made sure he had some rennies with him as them Greggs are greasey as fook

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

Lies, he died last year tbh

88753[/snapback]

I just saw Souness' tache fly out of Greggs mincing machine

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

I love "reliable" sources me like! Saying that my most unreliable source (wor lass) said she saw Shepherd on a train saying he'll sign Owen next week and sure enough! :o

88751[/snapback]

shepherd on a train :doubleact: surely he goes everywhere by first class plane or chauffer driven limo!

No I he hear likes to commute by space hopper as it keeps him trim while also being in full control with one hand and using his mobile with the other.

Seems though he is in the market for a pogo stick which he hopes he can use in the exec box when the lads pogo for the toon.

Edited by chester mag

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

88751[/snapback]

I'm not doubting your lass on this one-I'm willing to believe her. Sounds exactly like what the fat cunt would say (FF, not your lass).

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

I love "reliable" sources me like! Saying that my most unreliable source (wor lass) said she saw Shepherd on a train saying he'll sign Owen next week and sure enough! :o

88751[/snapback]

I'm not doubting your lass on this one-I'm willing to believe her. Sounds exactly like what the fat cunt would say (FF, not your lass).

88886[/snapback]

I think it's fair enough not to doubt her since he posted it on here before Owen signed and it turned out to be true :doubleact:

I know what you mean though, the fat bastard cannit hold his water, he'll say owt to however's in earshot!

88743[/snapback]

88749[/snapback]

I love "reliable" sources me like! Saying that my most unreliable source (wor lass) said she saw Shepherd on a train saying he'll sign Owen next week and sure enough! :suicide:

88751[/snapback]

88886[/snapback]

I think it's fair enough not to doubt her since he posted it on here before Owen signed and it turned out to be true :doubleact:

I know what you mean though, the fat bastard cannit hold his water, he'll say owt to however's in earshot!

88887[/snapback]

Who..........SMO?

:o

......joke....it just exemplifies exactly what sort of problem he represents. Whether wholly accurate or not, you can imagine the scenario all too easily when you see it in the context of bragging in a Spanish brothel (SMO's lass not first to break this one I stress) etc etc. Can you begin to imagine any other PL chairman acting like that? They must fucking piss themselves at him when he tips up in the directors box.