Watford

adios

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Well it does, but, most teams if they put fuck all effort in would get beat.  If they put effort in and get beat then fair enough.  This is just fucking embarrassing.

Aye but it’s not like the fat wank seems to pay attention to factors like that. Agree though I fucking hate seeing the players down tools like this, surprised a little as Rafa has made it clear he is more than comfortable with binning players off if they stop being useful for him so it’s a dodgy game for them to play iyam 

Edited by Howay

2 minutes ago, beatty said:

A dog shit football player signed by Rafa last summer.

I'd like to think he was third or fourth choice on the list, higher than he should have been still.

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Never a penalty anyway, justice done.

True.  Championship refereeing team having a day out?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Agreed, Dummett went to ground without actually getting the ball but he was closer to the ball than their player who essentially went to ground and into Dummett with no play at the ball whatsoever. Poor officiating.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Someone take Dummet off. We would be better with 10 men. 

Both fullbacks having a shocker, Manquillo is a passenger when he plays. He runs around but does absolutely fuckall and always loses his man.

• Like 1

Am I the only one thinking that okay he didn't play the ball but there's a small matter of him NOT ACTUALLY BRINGING THE MAN DOWN? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Agreed, it was odd by Dummett but watching the replay he didn’t bring Gray down in fact Gray seemed to either dive or went into a bit of a slide tackle himself and then bumped into Dummett. It didn’t look like a foul at the time either so no idea what the linesman was seeing. 

I wish we would get penalties like that. 

Just now, NJS said:

Am I the only one thinking that okay he didn't play the ball but there's a small matter of him NOT ACTUALLY BRINGING THE MAN DOWN? 

:lol:  You are not.

Depressing looking at our attacking options on the bench.

It's like taking out a set of failed dentures and replacing them with lolly gummy teeth (bringing Joselu on).

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Certainly not the only one. Linesman has bottled it, up there with the referee from last weekend.

1 minute ago, beatty said:
2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Depressing looking at our attacking options on the bench.

It's like taking out a set of failed dentures and replacing them with lolly gummy teeth (bringing Joselu on).

3 or 4 times we got into what should be classed as a dangerous position and we look up to no options at all in the box.