Watford

adios

7 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It's a couldn't -give-a-fuck thing.Very few goals or assists this season so what's the point in keeping him.

He pulls strings from a deep position... although it's probably difficult to make assists when you're supplying forwards such as Gayle, Joselu and Ayoze. I don't think he doesn't care as he gave us a season in the Championship. 

When he can be bothered his good work ( long passes ) are from inside our half.He then thinks that's his job done for that move/attack.He's clearly on the beach .He has two more games to get his finger out and show some pride.I don't see the relevance in what he did in the Championship to what he's doing now.

On 5/6/2018 at 19:21, SpaceCadet said:

I guess politics is a little tribal.

You guess? It's utterly tribal. CT is a perfect example, he votes Tory now because he's picked his team and he's sticking with them. Even though the area he lives in was benefiting from EU membership he, and his mackem mates, voted Leave. Either because they're little Englanders or because they're Tory through and through.

Anyway, the only thing to look forward to now is the last game of the season against Chelsea, where hopefully we can see a bit of effort, a bit of commitment and professionalism.

On 07/05/2018 at 03:43, RobinRobin said:

And when he took Murphy off to accommodate him.  He was shocking, and I can only assume we bought the wrong brother.

I'm actually starting to believe this, the other brother looks superb at Norwich and we're stuck with this joker. Norwich definitely sent the wrong one.

Edited by Anorthernsoul