The general fitness thread

SpaceCadet

Prussia was a Kingdom mate, and definitely not Fascist. 

Ok, I’ll have to assume then that your interest lies in the German Empire, 1871-1918. 

Also not Fascist, so you’re ok declaring your clear interest. 

43 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's a fallacy that lifting weights is better at burning fat/calories than good old fashioned cardio.

Hope your bad back gets better before you put any weight back on

:lol: You going to back that up?

Working out has been to my 30s what getting mullered was to my 20s. It’s addictive and a massive buzz. Not that the two are mutually exclusive. 

I lift weights three times a week, only doing the 6 lifts that count, efficiently, as I don’t have time to fuck about. I do some hiit and play 5 a side on the other days, get at least two rest days in a week and try  to sleep as much as possible, which is easier said than done. I also try to get a long walk most weekends of at least an hour or two.

J69 is right about a calorie deficit. Watching macros will help move things along but if you’re not burning more than you’re consuming, you’ll never shift fat.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: You going to back that up?

This is a stupid debate. A combination of weight training and high intensity cardio will improve body composition and cardiovascular health. Both are important. 

1 minute ago, SpaceCadet said:

No

But if you want to discuss history out of interest then feel free. 

Ok. 

So you have no interest in either the Prussian Military, nor the German Empire’s Military which followed it. 

You even go so far as to say you’re “not a big military guy”. 

You also add that your Mam is a German Roma, ( I’m sure you also have lots of black friends, eh? ;) ). 

Which makes this all the more puzzling. 

kqnMoEA.jpg

Thats you isn’t it?

That’s a German Iron Cross on your vest thing. 

Since we’ve already established you’re not interested in German Military history pre- WWII, I’m just curious why you’d wear a vest which has an Iron Cross prominently displayed on a Twitter profile picture? 

It’s almost as if you wanted to provoke a little bit of outrage, but didn’t have the stones to go all out and wear a Swastika, (maybe in case your dear old German-Roma Mam caught you and took away your internet?) 

Am I right, Dicky, or is there an innocent explanation? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, adios said:

One of his followers:

Wat.

:D

Theyre almost as confused as our friendly German-Roma Nazi Tory friend. 

Edited by Monkeys Fist

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Someone has been using their administrator privileges.

When such an obvious WUM as wor Dicky signs up with an email address that is “his full name@ilovenazis.com ( :rolleyes:) it’s hard to resist. 

One part of that email may not be entirely accurate. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

Not too familiarwith biker culture?

Fuck knows how you found my picture with only my first name to go by.

You’re not the sharpest tool in the box, Dicky, are you? 

TBF he's moved from 88 to Ayn Rand in a few short years.  At this rate he'll have figured out Planet of the Apes isn't a documentary before the century's out.

• Haha 1

Just now, adios said:

TBF he's moved from 88 to Ayn Rand in a few short years.  At this rate he'll have figured out Planet of the Apes isn't a documentary before the century's out.

That’s my family you’re taking about there, you filthy animal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I  assumed you wasn't a mod as a mod can not share private information publicly. 

I’ve posted a blacked-out picture from your twitter profile, which is very much in the public domain. 

If you like, I’ll post the unedited one? ( although, all anyone need do is google image search the one above and it’ll bring up the full horror show as the first result … oops! :D). 

Don’t come on here and play the WUM, then whine like a little bitch when you get called out, Dicky. 

How’s your meniscus? 

Just now, SpaceCadet said:

And why the fuck have you drawn on my face?

It's blackface.  Have you not figured out that MF is a filthy racist yet?

• Haha 1