The general fitness thread

SpaceCadet

Ok I missed the middle section of this thread - what the actual fuck :lol::lol:

That 10 point evisceration was a highlight :lol:

Having said this, I don't think spacey is a nazi. Misguided maybe, but not a nazi. And I would know ;) (on both accounts, I hear you roar).

Edited by Rayvin

2 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

In your opinion does the iron cross have fascist implications? 

I dont know enough about it. I'm not one of those nazi spotting leftwingers.

Having said that, Fist seems well informed about this and he is actually one of the people whose opinions i have a lot of respect for on here.

• Haha 1

:D

Aw, shucks Rayvin. 

What Rayvin is too nice to say, is that , yes, in certain situations in definitely does have fascist implications. 

You’ve tried and failed to claim it’s use is due your “biker culture”. 

Firstly, that conveniently ignores the fact that Northern European biker culture, that which wears the Iron Cross, is very closely allied to the Neo-Nazi culture. 

Secondly, I think we’ve clearly established that you’re as much a part of biker culture as dear departed Dale Winton was. 

For a working class, not-too-clever white bloke from Dudley, your options other than Neo Nazism are thinner than the pubic mess on your top lip. 

16 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

Fist shouldn't listen to Motorhead then, so much iron cross imagery going on there. 

Let’s be honest here, Dicky. 

You can’t, in all honesty, seriously compare yourself or your beliefs to Lemmy, can you?