Rafa's god-like grafters v Antonio's turgid turds

Dr Gloom

3 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Apart from Watford.

Think he meant that position was the place we spent most of our season. Not that we were 10th more than anyone else

27 minutes ago, The Fish said:

£70-90m on a few players, flatten out the youth squad and I reckon a more comfortable top 10 finish. 

Ah realistic Fish the sound mag, wants to inject £70-90m to achieve the same. Can't see why Mike wouldn't sanction that.

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Ah realistic Fish the sound mag, wants to inject £70-90m to achieve the same. Can't see why Mike wouldn't sanction that.

Orrrrrrr Fish being reasonable and not spaffing his pants because we beat a disjointed Chelsea side on the last day of the season, predicting a top half finish (which could be 1st btw) and then Thompers rushing to his keyboard to act the cunt because he’s a tedious bellend

Just now, The Fish said:

Orrrrrrr Fish being reasonable and not spaffing his pants because we beat a disjointed Chelsea side on the last day of the season, predicting a top half finish (which could be 1st btw) and then Thompers rushing to his keyboard to act the cunt because he’s a tedious bellend

:lol: My work here is done.

Second totally dominant performance of the week and this time we made it count, they were relentless first half and Chelsea just couldn't cope with the intensity of the game. Could have been 4 or 5, great end to the season.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

8 goals from the number ten role is a decent return for the season from Perez

Gayles goal today was the first we'd scored in two months that Perez hadn't scored or assisted according to the commentator

33 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

8 goals from the number ten role is a decent return for the season from Perez

But disappears or doesn’t perform  for long spells.

Whether we can do better remains to be seen.

Edited by ewerk

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

What were the chants for Rafa?

Honestly, the atmosphere today was amazing, reminiscent of the best of Robson and even Keegan days. Nothing more the fans could do to keep Rafa here. 

I continued my run as a talisman today. I missed the dogshit Huddersfield game but got to this one. We were fucking outstanding today. Defence, midfield and attack, we ripped Chelsea a new one; they simply couldn't live with us. If this club ever won any trophy I swear the roof of the Milburn would blow off!  :nufc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, strawb said:

Delighted for Perez to get 10 this season after the unwarranted clog he gets 

Aye, great for him tbf. 

I must admit, i was one of his knockers..so to speak.

Happy to be proved wrong.

11 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Aye, dreaming of spending loads to achieve the same but 'more comfortable' doesn't make you come across as being a boring cunt at all.

In your hurry to come across like a right twat you've failed in some pretty basic comprehension. 

Edited by The Fish

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

In your hurry to come across like a right twat you've failed in some pretty basic comprehension. 

In your desperate attempt to appear sensible you failed to say anything worthwhile. Resorting to abuse when called out for talking shit makes you look like a bigger twat mind. Have you ever admitted you were wrong? Bet your new wife is having a ball.

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

In your desperate attempt to appear sensible you failed to say anything worthwhile. Resorting to abuse when called out for talking shit makes you look like a bigger twat mind. Have you ever admitted you were wrong? Bet your new wife is having a ball.

"resorting to abuse", the majority of our exchanges are me saying something reasonable and you replying with abuse. Maybe don't be a tedious cunt and I won't call you one?

I've admitted I'm wrong plenty of times, on here, on twitter, on the podcast. I don't often lord it over people when my reasonable position is subsequently proven right.

My wife is having a grand old time mate, how's yours? Ooops, sorry, how about your lass? No? What about your mam? Does she still enjoy holidaying with her ornery ray of impotent sunshine? :lol:

17 hours ago, strawb said:

Delighted for Perez to get 10 this season after the unwarranted clog he gets 

I generally think Perez is dog shite but towards the end of the season he actually popped up with a few goals and yesterday I thought he was very good.  If he could regularly play like that I'd be over the moon, but more often than not we get the Perez who played against Everton.  Hope he can be more consistent but if we're still relying on him come the start of next season we will have failed in our summer recruitment.

i must admit i would rather perez was competing for the number 10 role rather than our first pick in that position. he's still a frustrating talent - on his day he's a tidy finisher with good control, but he still gives it away too much for me and lacks the pace and ability to take it past players at speed to really frighten the top defences.