if we ever went down to league 1

It could happen and if it did I reckon I would actually enjoy it, in an odd way I am actually somewhat jelous of the mackems, yes they may be in league 1 but the premier league is boring, overrated and evolves around media hype, we are usually last on MOTD every week anyway, in fact I sometimes think they forget about us, where as in league 1 we would be on tv every other week, Ashley would sell and we would piss league 1 and also the championship. 

:lol::lol: They can’t honestly believe anyone would fall for this. What even is the purpose? Get us to say we’re jealous of a League One side and their owners who have less money than most of our playing staff? 

What happened to only the Premier League mattering? 

Also, League One is barely on television. The rest of the post makes no sense whatsoever, so we’re supposed to be jealous of Sunderland as they have the ‘opportunity’ to piss League One and the Championship? That just gets them to where NUFC is right now :lol:

Fwiw Sunderland won’t be pissing anything, they’re utter shite, have a shite manager, and a playing staff that is massively haemorraging money but feel free to turn a blind eye to all of that because one of your owners said he doesn’t like Newcastle. 

15 minutes ago, nufcnutter said:

It could happen and if it did I reckon I would actually enjoy it, in an odd way I am actually somewhat jelous of the mackems, yes they may be in league 1 but the premier league is boring, overrated and evolves around media hype, we are usually last on MOTD every week anyway, in fact I sometimes think they forget about us, where as in league 1 we would be on tv every other week, Ashley would sell and we would piss league 1 and also the championship. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

13 minutes ago, nufcnutter said:

What a nutbar!!!   :idiot:

It’s a fair point about the PL being boring mind, I’d probably feel similar if 7th was the highest my club had ever finished also Sunderland must have been exhilarating to watch last season. 

Edited by Howay

20 minutes ago, nufcnutter said:

Fucking hell ! 

1 hour ago, nufcnutter said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

On 26/05/2018 at 18:05, nufcnutter said:

Ok.

6 hours ago, t00nraider said:

They're ready for you now.

men in white coats.png

The bloke on the right must be Rowan Atkinson's dad 

The bloke second from left looks like warden Norton from the shawshank redemption and the bloke in the middle of those two must be John Cleeses dad :o

11 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

To quite some Mark Knopfler lyrics ( So Far Away.Brothers in Arms) 

So far Away from me.So far i just can't see.So far away from me.You're so far away from me.

That's quite some quote.

You should of added, "And I get so tired when I have to explain" 

On 5/26/2018 at 18:05, nufcnutter said:

knpVJ32.gif

Edited by beatty