Martin Dubravka Signs Permanently

You will not be missed. :dunno:

"I would not like to comment on that, because I am mentally set for the national team. However, I am aware of various noises. Teammates ask me about it, agents call me. Yes, there is some truth to that. There was some truth in that last year as well. But you see, I stayed at Newcastle United." 

"If there is no official offer on the table, I don't deal with it. That's how I took it even when I was still in Sparta. At the moment, everything is only in the noise stage." 

"It's hard for me to comment on that, because I get information from the newspaper about who we are signing. If I'm honest, I don't care what happens anymore. I defended my place and did my best for the club." 

"If they decide to bring someone else, I won't influence it anymore. This is currently on the sidelines, I'm trying to concentrate on the national team now. I put the rest out of my head."

6 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

There's probably a bit of mistranslation there. I doubt he was that dismissive. 

He told the reporter that Eddie Howe and Tindall can go fuckoff and 69 each other.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

No

He said they can go for coffee at 69 with each other.  A new trendy Coffee place in town.

Actually he said they can go for a coffee at 69 with each other then fuck off and 69 each other.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dazzler said:

Actually he said they can go for a coffee at 69 with each other then fuck off and 69 each other.

So wheres this come from about getting whipped cream over each others faces?

• Haha 2

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

So wheres this come from about getting whipped cream over each others faces?

It's a Howe and Tindall Friday ritual.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If I pay £30 for my NUFC membership we should at least get the chance to enter the ballot to be part of that.

It's a private thing, you have to sign up to Mad Dog's only fans to be a part of it.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

He told the reporter that Eddie Howe and Tindall can go fuckoff and 69 each other.

Told you it's a mistranslation. 

19 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

FFS. I'll stick with Kerry Katonas OnlyFans. Cant afford both.

mother complain GIF

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I mean she was good then but you can’t deny she’s aged like a fine wine since. 

image.thumb.jpeg.94931ef1c2a1b03cb5202e22f151567e.jpeg

• Haha 5