4-2-06 201 newcastle goals

Kid Dynamite

some other good ones... hopefully tiscali will feature them as well.

Can I feel another wallpaper coming on Mattt ?

89125[/snapback]

lol, hadnt even thought of that. Seing as im still in Portsmouth until the 20th, that will be a no :doubleact:

Shearer had a good game today - I was pretty amazed he didn't get MotM considering.

Knew he would break the record in front of the Gallowgate and not the Leazes though, the sod. :doubleact:

Well done Alan. :o

Shearer had a good game today - I was pretty amazed he didn't get MotM considering.

Knew he would break the record in front of the Gallowgate and not the Leazes though, the sod.  :doubleact:

Well done Alan.  :o

89131[/snapback]

Yeah, the sponsors actually had some sense today.

Just home from the match (and some post-match drinking to celebrate) I'm really glad Shearer got his record in this match and not the non-event that was the Cheltenham game. The relief was tangible as was displayed when he looked to the heavens and breathed a sigh of relief after his celebration. Let's hope he can carry on being an inspiration for at least the rest of this season..

89131[/snapback]

Shearer got the record today, but as a single individual performance, Parker was absolutely outstanding.

89131[/snapback]

Shearer got the record today, but as a single individual performance, Parker was absolutely outstanding.

89182[/snapback]

Now that Sourness has gone i would like to think the captaincy will not be getting handed over to Boumsong now and will go to Scotty Parker..

BTW did anyone notice him celebrating the first goal in front of the Leazes end...fookin class :doubleact: