Luque snaps his crayons

Jimbo

Talksport are reporting that when Albert Luque learned that he wasn't in the 16, he stormed out of the stadium and drove off in his car.

Is he Robert in disguise ?

Nobody expects the Spanish Indignation!

How come the lazy get only excedes walking pace when he's off the pitch?

"Runs down the tunnel,"

"Storms out of the ground,"

"Hastily signs contract for club,"

"Quickly pockets cash,"

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

AWOL Spaniard:

UNITED (except Luque, that is....)

Albert Luque departed from St. James' Park when the teams were announced ahead of Saturday's game against Portsmouth.

Presumably he was either on the bench or not even in the 16 and he was seen leaving the ground shortly after 2pm.

Whatever you think of the Spaniard that's not great news with the transfer window not open again for another five or so months.

Hopefully, he can be brought back into the fold on Monday - banishing him to the Reserves or to train with the kids will lower his value by millions....

From- nufc.com

From football365.com:

Roeder got his first taste of how events off the pitch at St James' Park can be as big news as what happens on it when it emerged that #9.5million signing Albert Luque had left the stadium before kick-off after discovering he was not in the 16.

However, he insisted nothing should be read into the situation.

``I had a chat with Albert before the game, which has to be a private chat,'' he said. ``He's a very professional person and asked if he could return home, and I haven't got a problem with that.

``There's nothing sinister in that either. Trust me, there is nothing sinister in that whatsoever.''

From football365.com:

Roeder got his first taste of how events off the pitch at St James' Park can be as big news as what happens on it when it emerged that #9.5million signing Albert Luque had left the stadium before kick-off after discovering he was not in the 16.

``I had a chat with Albert before the game, which has to be a private chat,'' he said. ``He's a very professional person and asked if he could return home, and I haven't got a problem with that.

``There's nothing sinister in that either. Trust me, there is nothing sinister in that whatsoever.''

89151[/snapback]

Agree there's nothing sinister if that's what happened. Still shocking that he didn't stay to support his colleagues, though.

From football365.com:

89151[/snapback]

Agree there's nothing sinister if that's what happened. Still shocking that he didn't stay to support his colleagues, though.

89152[/snapback]

Sure. But I rather have a player who is frustrated not to be in the team than someone who is gladly picking up his wages by sitting on the bench or in the stands.

And I rather have this kind of stories about players not happy, but winning games than a tosser maintaining everybody is totally happy.

Edited by Isegrim

From football365.com:

89151[/snapback]

89152[/snapback]

Sure. But I rather have a player who is frustrated not to be in the team than someone who is gladly picking up his wages by sitting on the bench or in the stands.

And I rather have this kind of stories about players not happy, but winning games than a tosser maintaining everybody is totally happy.

89159[/snapback]

Very true. Although I get the feeling Roeder may be covering for him, which in the circumstances would be the right thing to do.

I remember the same thing happening with Gary Megson when McFaul "dropped" him from sub and he hoyed a fit - I agree that you can say its because he does care that he was so angry - though I can see the "support the team" side as well.

thing is half the side dont go to the games when they're not playing be it injuries or whatever, Ive seen Shola in Morrsons while a games been on, Dyer out and about, so if a player turns up expecting to play then why cant he go home when hes not??

Personally I believe they should all be there no matter what, Id hope to see all players in the stands that arent in the first team.

- Ive seen Shola in Morrsons while a games been on, -

89318[/snapback]

Where was that, the 'five goals a season or less' checkout?

89328[/snapback]

:o That's a cracker!

BTW...I just worked out your avatar....I always thought it was just blurry :suicide:

You're a funny guy! :doubleact:

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin