Primus?

Mark

I thought this bloke played class today, anyone know much else about him? I just think if we are completely skint in the summer, and Pompey go down, he could be worth a go?

89110[/snapback]

Linvoy Primus...that's quite a name alongside Titus Bramble. :doubleact:

There was a feature on him a while back on Football Focus, he looked pretty good in a no messin' type of way.

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Used to play for Reading  :doubleact:

He's 32 though I think, so not really a sound investment if we want to start to climb up the table again...

89349[/snapback]

I hear Claus Lundekvam is way too good for Championship footy. We should get him as well.

He's 32 though I think, so not really a sound investment if we want to start to climb up the table again...

89349[/snapback]

Yeah I didn't realise he was that old, thought he was in his 20's

89349[/snapback]

I hear Claus Lundekvam is way too good for Championship footy. We should get him as well.

89353[/snapback]

Souness tried to..

89349[/snapback]

89353[/snapback]

Souness tried to..

89367[/snapback]

Yeah that was what I was getting at - would have stodd head and shoulders ahead of Titus and Boum.

Used to play for Reading  :o

89349[/snapback]

89353[/snapback]

Souness tried to..

89367[/snapback]

Yeah that was what I was getting at - would have stodd head and shoulders ahead of Titus and Boum.

89368[/snapback]

Its not hard though is it :doubleact:

To be fair to Bramble he had a decent game yesterday..

I think Bramble generally demonstrated that he has potential to be a very good defender, but doesn't realise it. Roeder really has to work with him on his lapses in concentration.

89373[/snapback]

I agree, on his game he is fantastic but god knows where his mind wanders throughout the games.

I think Bramble generally demonstrated that he has potential to be a very good defender, but doesn't realise it. Roeder really has to work with him on his lapses in concentration.

89373[/snapback]

I agree, on his game he is fantastic but god knows where his mind wanders throughout the games.

89375[/snapback]

I've noticed he had been doing the famous Dabizas offside hand up look at the linesman trick. He needs to stop doing that.

89349[/snapback]

Well past his prime-us then?

:jihad:

:blush:

I'm going.

89382[/snapback]

:o

I don't particularly remember him when he played for Reading, but I was a few years younger then.

2 best defenders I've seen for Reading though are Upson and Sonko (would be a great signing for NUFC but don't know if he'd come...). :suicide: