Does Mike Ashley deserve to die...

adios

and how?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Put him in the Sahara, hands tied behind his back, make him walk for hundreds of miles with a rod hanging near his face with a bottle of water on one line, another line with a roast chicken hanging off it just out of range from his gob. Each item to have a '70% off' tag on them. :good:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

But... but he's just getting the hang of this football lark :(

Getting shot to death by a football by Joselu it is then.

It will be a very slow death in that case as well.

Of course he doesn't deserve to die.  He's a bad boss and terrible football club owner but that doesn't make some one deserve to die.

That being said I'd personally be more than happy to see him buggered death with a nuclear powered dildo.

• Haha 1

NO, he doesn't deserve to die, well at least not yet, but I do think he ought to fade away into the sunset and set us free from his dilly-dallying cheapskate persona.

I think it speaks volumes about the moral compass of this forum that this thread is nearly a day old with people seemingly calmly discussing whether or not Ashley should die :lol:

Did anyone vote in the poll...?

EDIT - of course they did :D

Edited by Rayvin