Other Games 18-19

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Seems like Joey Barton is going to spend the season pretending to be a great sports thinker while his team get beaten by Accrington and Gillingham

I see he got another Daily Quotes calendar for Xmas.

Edited by Alex

:lol: 

I’m not one of those people that thinks where he grew up means he’s not capable of being intelligent and analytical. The fact is this is a bloke who spent his career stubbing out cigars in youth players eyes, beating up 17 year olds at 2am in McDonalds, and resorting to childish insults against Ibrahimovic after getting bossed all game. He can fuck right off if he thinks some quotes mean people will think of him as some enlightened thinker. 

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

IMG_0081.JPG

Do I make you horny baby? I do because it matters only that I believe I do. I am the start, the end and the nothingness in between, 90 minutes at a time.

Sunderland are 1-0 down at home to Charlton in their first game, penalty scored by a guy who turned them down this summer and who their crowd had spent the previous 10 mins of the game taunting :lol:

I mean, I'm sure they're going to do well this season and may even win this game 5-1, but they're still Sunderland :D