Rafa’s bargain bin boys vs Warnock’s wankers

Dr Gloom

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can’t wait to hear every half-wit going blaming Rafa this week

Aye, people like you know who on here won’t have to wait much longer to get rid of this Rafa bloke. They must be fucking buzzing to get a proper manager like Mick McCarthy in. 

• Like 1

Was Rafa watching the same game as the fans. Kenedy did not make ONE accurate pass to one of his team mates in the whole of the first half, yet Rafa lets him take the penalty. That was the worst I have seen them play for a long, long time. You get the impression that Rafa is making Ashley pay for not giving him more money in the close season.

Got to feel that if Rafa doesn't put out the new signings in front of last season's players, then they're either not good enough or not fit enough. Hopefully the latter but if we continue to see the same team next week then it's definitely a sign of the former and not the latter. Rondon must be fit after a month of training and should take Joselu's place that's for sure.

Cardiff were totally shite and are a poor man's Stoke. They should have been put to bed in the first half but we were equally as poor. 

1 hour ago, The Mighty Hog said:

I know, imagine giving some sort of responsibility to fully grown adults. 

I noticed Hayden tried to remonstrate with the 4th official and all he said was "Go" sending him with his tail between his legs. 

16 minutes ago, robchester said:

I noticed Hayden tried to remonstrate with the 4th official and all he said was "Go" sending him with his tail between his legs. 

Aye

I bet the cunt is in the pub now mouthing 'Yeh so he mouthed off and I just said go. He shit his pants and went. Anyways who's round is it?' 

Cock

19 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye

I bet the cunt is in the pub now mouthing 'Yeh so he mouthed off and I just said go. He shit his pants and went. Anyways who's round is it?' 

Cock

The guy gave it his best since he came here but they should have got rid of him this summer. His whining about wanting to play closer to home?  I mean, say what?!  Who are you, mate?!  Haden should be grateful that he collects a Premier League wage.  Get rid next chance they get.

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He didn't like. Watch the replay. The ref was looking the other way, turned back and saw the Cardiff player on the floor so blew his whistle. The foul was the kick, there wasn't any other contact 

Haven’t seen the replay but if he’s blown for something he hasn’t seen, I imagine it’ll be a retrospective red. You can’t see that and not send him off, surely?

8 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Nitro just scored too

Only against Tottenham, and he only rattled the post on another opportunity. Wait until he plays against a proper opposition.

According to Bellamy on Sky, Rafa has a designated penalty taker for every game.

He once took one off another player at Liverpool and got fined for it even though he scored.

So it might be the same here - however as soon as Kenedy picked up that ball everyone knew he was going to miss. 

He's a good player and he's been great for us but he was the pits yesterday.