Rafa’s bargain bin boys vs Warnock’s wankers

Dr Gloom

Havent seen any highlights but as we came out the ground we were accosted by some gobby locals who said Kenedy should have got a red too, I said that's fuckin ironic because we were of the strong opinion that Harry Arter should've gone for an early bath as well.

A physical confrontation was only narrowly averted by our coming upon a Chinese restaurant which promised a half aromatic crispy duck  but more importantly chilled bottles of Tsingtong beer in an apparently publess neighborhood. Suitably sated, we caught the train back to Bristol, grizzling about the fuckin appallingly inadequate refereeing display and the lack of decent bars where you could get draught Estrella Galicia. 

Not sure what yesterdays performance against a typically big and physical Warnock side says about what the season might have in store but I can confidently predict being in the bottom 3 by the end of September just because of our fixtures. After that it's up to Rafa.... I have have faith in his ability and his decisions but to say he's been let down this summer is the understatement of the fuckin decade. We musn't let him down ourselves though by wetting our collective knickers every time things don't go our way. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

, I said that's fuckin ironic because we were of the strong opinion that Harry Arter should've gone for an early bath as well.

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We musn't let him down ourselves though by wetting our collective knickers every time things don't go our way. 

:D

35 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Kenedy has escaped a ban 

That's mental.  It makes a mockery of the whole process.  How can anyone not think that's a red?   I can only think the ref included it in his report.  Possibly saying the tackle he recieved prior swayed his decision to let both go.

Mad but happy with the outcome, as long as he has learned his lesson and does not take penalties again.  Having said that, if Pawson did see it and did not think it worthy of a card, it just goes to show he needs a season off.

Might've been better off with the ban, guaranteed he'll get fuck all now from refs for at least two years, (if he's still here), and will get more than his fair share of bookings. Expect one or two nailed on pens rejected. (I'm gobsmacked we get that legitimate pen on Saturday tbh).