Newcastle vs Chelsea's pezzo di merda allenatore

LooneyToony

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The Daily mail is saying it's a bust up. Strange one to invent 

I don’t think it’s that strange, they always make utter shite up and have saw our two best players out of the squad without going off injured or anything in the last game, followed by an unusual formation for us being chosen. 

Not saying it isn’t a bust up, it would just be totally against Lascelles character from what I’ve seen. I think it would also be pretty strange if it was only Shelvey and Lascelles involved if it was something like that. 

3 minutes ago, SpartaFC said:

He just said injuries and smiled......

I don't believe either have injuries. But I'm guessing we all know that. Rafa loves Jamaal and encouraged him to be as aggressive and straight talking as he is. He also was happy when they had a bust up him and Diame last season claiming it's healthy for the players to care so much and fights happen all the time on the training pitch. So I'm not sure what it's all about....?

Edited by NorthEastBeast
Phone spelling

12 minutes ago, Howay said:

I don’t think it’s that strange, they always make utter shite up and have saw our two best players out of the squad without going off injured or anything in the last game, followed by an unusual formation for us being chosen. 

Not saying it isn’t a bust up, it would just be totally against Lascelles character from what I’ve seen. I think it would also be pretty strange if it was only Shelvey and Lascelles involved if it was something like that. 

Usually when they make up something they let another journalist put their name to it or "sportsmail reporter" or something. That this is from Craig Hope make a me suspect there's something in it.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No Shelvey or Muto isn't explained by that story though 

I wouldn't have been surprised if Shelvey didn't start regardless of injury status, but thought Muto would figure.

82% possession Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Muto is on the bench, isn't he? 

Yeah, he is... I missed that when someone posted the bench earlier. 

Edited by OTF