Newcastle vs Chelsea's pezzo di merda allenatore

LooneyToony

1 minute ago, Graing said:

ARE YOU WATCHING RAFA?!

😂

It must be a more entertaining game than ours, 3-2 at the moment.

I love that Wolves played similar to this (except resorting to a lot more hacking players down) against Man City and got a load of praise, so far we’ve been slagged to bits off the commentators. 

Just now, Howay said:

I love that Wolves played similar to this (except resorting to a lot more hacking players down) against Man City and got a load of praise, so far we’ve been slagged to bits off the commentators. 

I havent found it that bad. Its clear what our strategy is, and its working well. For a neutral, it makes for a poor game of football but picking up points is what we need.

1 minute ago, robchester said:

I havent found it that bad. Its clear what our strategy is, and its working well. For a neutral, it makes for a poor game of football but picking up points is what we need.

Tactically this is unfortunately the best we've got. Defend our arses off and look to pinch a goal from a set piece or on the counter.

3 minutes ago, robchester said:

Jim Beglin so far has said we are playing a flat back 9, accused us of being cynical and targeting Hazard with dirty fouls, and generally kept mentioning that we are playing negatively. As I say yesterday they were wanking over how astute and well drilled Wolves were despite them kicking lumps out of Silva and commiting numerous fouls in their own penalty area. 

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Tactically this is unfortunately the best we've got. Defend our arses off and look to pinch a goal from a set piece or on the counter.

It’s the same for most the league tbh. Sides like Chelsea have players who would probably be the best players on the squad of most PL sides sat on the bench. It’s why I’m getting tired of them wanking over how great these sides are while slagging everyone for sitting deep, other than the bizzare favoritism that seems to be emerging around Wolves. 

Just now, Howay said:

Jim Beglin so far has said we are playing a flat back 9, accused us of being cynical and targeting Hazard with dirty fouls, and generally kept mentioning that we are playing negatively. As I say yesterday they were wanking over how astute and well drilled Wolves were despite them kicking lumps out of Silva and commiting numerous fouls in their own penalty area. 

Yeah I heard him mention the flat back 9, and we are targetting Hazard there is no denying that. He has to comment on what he sees. But on balance he's also said that tactically we are well drilled and has said that the team are executing what Rafa has asked them to do. I'd love him to say that we are playing with pace, flair and excitement, but it's not going to happen while Ashley is hollowing out the club!

Just now, robchester said:

Yeah I heard him mention the flat back 9, and we are targetting Hazard there is no denying that. He has to comment on what he sees. But on balance he's also said that tactically we are well drilled and has said that the team are executing what Rafa has asked them to do. I'd love him to say that we are playing with pace, flair and excitement, but it's not going to happen while Ashley is hollowing out the club!

I disagree that Hazard is being targeted like he’s implying. The guy gets more touches of the ball in congested areas than any of their players so he’s bound to be tackled more. The most cynical tackle of the game was committed by Kovacic, and all Beglin had to say was that he was frustrated due to the treatment of Hazard. We are bound to double up and close Hazard as he’s their best player, if he wants to see a player being targeted he should watch the way Wolves played against Silva. 

• Like 1

Just now, ewerk said:

Aye, we should have a go and get beat 5-0.

The average spent per player for Chelsea is 8 times our average. We should just open up and have a go, also we should stop trying to tackle that poor lad Hazard.