Newcastle vs Chelsea's pezzo di merda allenatore

LooneyToony

Waited with bated breath for them to score but they didn't until the heart-breaking penalty.

Joselu Joselu pin a medal on you.

All we had to do was keep 'em out for 7 + 5 minutes and we had a point.

Sadly it wasn't to be, an own goal was an awful climax.

Parking the bus nearly worked.

Terrible lack of concentration there at the end.  Don't know who was responsible for covering the side where Marcos Alonso hit that for their goal, but that was one of two places Giroud was going with that pass out from that set piece.

Aye, I suppose it gets them all out of the way and we could potentially get a bit of a run together. Saying that it could also result in low confidence and complete lack of form going into more winnable games. 

10 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Waited with bated breath for them to score but they didn't until the heart-breaking penalty.

Joselu Joselu pin a medal on you.

All we had to do was keep 'em out for 7 + 5 minutes and we had a point.

Sadly it wasn't to be, an own goal was an awful climax.

Parking the bus nearly worked.

Mitrovic scored twice today. 

@OptaJoe
86 - Jorginho completed 86 passes out of a possible 92 in the first half (93.5%), 19 more than the whole Newcastle side combined (67). Circles.

@OptaJoe
15 - Since his debut for Fulham in February, no player has scored more league goals in the top four tiers of English football than Aleksandar Mitrovic (15, level with Mo Salah). Fire.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Swap Murphy for Kenedy and our starting XI cost £40mil.

Drinkwater nearly cost that much 

The team's been asset stripped in front of our eyes 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Swap Murphy for Kenedy and our starting XI cost £40mil.

Drinkwater nearly cost that much 

Aye it’s pathetic, your earlier post about how if we hadn’t have signed Owen the signing of Shearer at £15M would still be our record highlights what a fucking disgrace this owner has been. I can’t remember the fact I heard the other day but the amount of players signed by PL teams that exceed our record signing is a ridiculous number. 

It also makes the fucking grief Rafa gets off pundits after games like this all the more ridiculous. They brought on Giroud and William, both of those players would probably be the best player at the club for basically all of Ashley’s ownership. The gulf in quality is a fucking canyon for most, but for Rafa it’s worse as he’s honestly dealing in scraps. 

12 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Looking fucking ominous and we are 3 games in. Didn't deserve anything today, far too negative.

Aye. Not even September and already hoping there’s 3 worse teams 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. Not even September and already hoping there’s 3 worse teams 

I just can't see them putting together a run of form like they did last season, but then again I couldn't when we had that 8 game baron spell before christmas last year. There's been a distinct lack of quality so far, this squad of players definitely rely on confidence to perform and that seems low so far. Rondon literally had no service yesterday, they just sat back and let Chelsea take the piss. I'm not sure why Benitez allowed that, almost like he's resigned to the fact we are heading for a relegation scrap already. I hate his negativity at times.