Forest Away - Carabao Cup Whatever Round It Is

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, wykikitoon said:

It's not just forest though. Its been fucking 3 games this season. Its absolutely fucking scandalous. 

Tbh I wouldn't want a do a club owned by mike Ashley any favours.

1 minute ago, Ant said:

Decisions or not, we just got beaten by a team scraping the bottom of the championship last season, a penalty in the 94th minute we didn't get shouldn't be something we need.

we were poor, the third was just sloppy wasn't even being caught out trying to push for the second, just schoolboy stuff.

Aye

We had a lot of changes still like but some of the basic stuff was poor. Not even getting a cross in ffs. I lost the amount of times Sterry and Atsu hit the first man ffs. 

For those predicting it's gonna be a fucking long season take heart, it just got a wee bit shorter today.

Commentator made a comment about being a real Championship side, he must have meant us. 

Another woeful display, and to the forefront was a useless shift put in by Kenedy.

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Corrupt ref shouldn't mask how shit they were. 

On the bright side, I agree that we're too thin to bother with the cups. 

How fucking depressing is that? 

That's Ashleyball. Fucking shit & if it's ever not shit for a brief moment he makes it shit as if a reminder has popped on his phone.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Other Carabao cup games get VAR and we go out like that. Nice on football league, nice one.

Why was that? The game was live on national TV so there was no shortage of available cameras and angles.

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Why was that? The game was live on national TV so there was no shortage of available cameras and angles.

I genuinely have no idea. You'd think it would be across the competition in the interest of fairness...

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Nah, it's alright, I don't need a birthday thread

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Nah, it's alright, I don't need a birthday thread

Don't worry sunshine, my birthdays go unnoticed too.:( Happy belated birthday greetings.:)

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Noelie you get a telegram from the queen every year, what more do you want? :razz:

Her Majesty stopped sending when I maintained Prince Charles was not Harry's dad.:razz:

Now listen here.Their second goal.Who the fuck was that jogging/ walking briskly  back with absolutely no interest in closing the Forest  player down and preventing the cross from coming in.Did he think turning his back was the best option to prevent the centre from entering the danger area.Fuckin coward.For the third goal,Kenedy showed Krul -like cowardice in the tackle.With such players i cannot see us escaping from the bottom three,when we enter it,which we will,unless players show a bit bravery,show they can and give 100% for the rest of the season.

• Jaysus... 1

Is there any point in the League Cup any more?  Even lower division teams are resting players.  I feel sorry for supporters of any team who travel to away games so see their reserves ambling around the pitch not looking like they give a fuck.  Teams just don't seem to interested in being involved these days, they just don't want the extra games.  Is it not now just time to do away with it?  It might help maintain/get back some of the prestige of the FA Cup.