Forest Away - Carabao Cup Whatever Round It Is

Ayatollah Hermione

8 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Is there any point in the League Cup any more?  Even lower division teams are resting players.  I feel sorry for supporters of any team who travel to away games so see their reserves ambling around the pitch not looking like they give a fuck.  Teams just don't seem to interested in being involved these days, they just don't want the extra games.  Is it not now just time to do away with it?  It might help maintain/get back some of the prestige of the FA Cup.

Especially given most teams aren't even arsed about the Europa League place.

I agree tbh. Obviously fans would love to see their team win it (especially fans of sides like ours) but it’s clear as day no one takes it remotely seriously until maybe the Semi Final. 

32 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Is there any point in the League Cup any more?  Even lower division teams are resting players.  I feel sorry for supporters of any team who travel to away games so see their reserves ambling around the pitch not looking like they give a fuck.  Teams just don't seem to interested in being involved these days, they just don't want the extra games.  Is it not now just time to do away with it?  It might help maintain/get back some of the prestige of the FA Cup.

The money lies in the league for the Premier League clubs and the lower league clubs know they'll get knocked out before the Semi final.