Manc Makems v Ashley's "I'm not invited to the training groung, boo hoo" bargain bin beauties

sammynb

I think we're going to get botted senseless and I don't really want to watch it tbh. :lol:

A club that have spunked about £1bn on players vs a club who won't give their manager the money he makes on transfers. Fun. 

RitchieYedlinDiameFernandezLascellesScharKiSungDummetKenedy

Dubravka

Rondon

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

RitchieYedlinDiameFernandezLascellesScharKiSungDummetKenedy

Dubravka

Rondon

I think playing them all behind Dubravka is a great defensive plan.:)

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

That Man City team ffs :lol:

No doubt Rafa will come in for some criticism no matter what happens.

:lol::lol: 

Aye, one defensive type of midfielder then over £200m worth of attackers and we’ll get slaughtered for playing 5 at the back and sitting deep. They have players on the bench that cost more than our entire team, yet fucking arseholes like Gray and his hairy sex pest mate will be having their weekly pop about how Ashley is spot on so they can try and stay relevant. 

47 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol: 

Aye, one defensive type of midfielder then over £200m worth of attackers and we’ll get slaughtered for playing 5 at the back and sitting deep. They have players on the bench that cost more than our entire team, yet fucking arseholes like Gray and his hairy sex pest mate will be having their weekly pop about how Ashley is spot on so they can try and stay relevant. 

Basically you've got pundits who've sat on their arses and achieved fuck all having a pop at one of the best managers in the world. 

• Like 1

'Noocarsull have such a poor record v city, so has aguero, 3 points in the last 63 etc, etc et fucking cetera'.

Here's an idea, lads. Don't put us fucking on against them, then. Cunts. P.S. any blood clots down on their luck with nothing to do? I know a fat cunts artery just begging for your business. :good: