Manc Makems v Ashley's "I'm not invited to the training groung, boo hoo" bargain bin beauties

sammynb

Miracles are not on our agenda, but for some fleeting moments I thought they might be.

Some consolation I suppose in the score against us being kept at 2.

Rondon is a huge improvement on what we had, or have.

I think the lauded Kenedy is becoming a liability; Atsu isn't much better.

Unfortunately Lascelles pass to Sterling cost us dearly.

In the dying minutes we were quite wasteful with the ball when we could have maybe nicked a point.

To have got out of spurs, chelsea and city with only a -3 GD is better than most will manage this season.

Looking at their other results, Man U managed it from just Spurs, Arsenal from just two of those fixtures, Huddersfield are on -8 having played chelsea and city.

We're not in great shape, which is to be expected considering the lack of investment but I think we're ok.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Andrew said:

To have got out of spurs, chelsea and city with only a -3 GD is better than most will manage this season.

Looking at their other results, Man U managed it from just Spurs, Arsenal from just two of those fixtures, Huddersfield are on -8 having played chelsea and city.

We're not in great shape, which is to be expected considering the lack of investment but I think we're ok.

Sort of agree. Unless Benitez fucks of early, we should stay up virtue of 3 worse teams. But then what?

Football is pointless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Sort of agree. Unless Benitez fucks of early, we should stay up virtue of 3 worse teams. But then what?

Football is pointless. 

I mean, at the end of the day it all is innit?

As pleased you can be with a defeat. Thought the first 10 minutes were ominous and outrageously sloppy, their first goal was horrendous from Lascelles. But we rid the storm and scored a nice goal from a lovely move, brilliant from Kenedy, Rondon and Yedlin. Thought Rondon plus Fernandez and Dubravka were superb and that Kenedy was back to being his old self slightly; taking pressure off of the defence when receiving the ball, shame he had to go off for whatever reason. A great strike won it in the end.

No worries about relegation this year from me. Shame it can't be much more than that. Cheers Mike. :up:

Edited by Haydnator

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

I agree to a certain extent. The slight worry is we picked up a chunk of our points against the top 6 last season. We've played 2 shite teams so far in Cardiff and Forest and were hopeless in both.

The players need to turn up for the winnable games, not just the big games where we still aren't taking points