Rafa's heroic hunks v the Islington guardianista cunts

Dr Gloom

4 hours ago, trooper said:

DnI3khIXcAAlNqK.jpeg

I love that there are people in this photo protesting him that are wearing new toon tops, presumably bought from the cunts shop. People need to pack in shopping there. 

Edited by Howay

Of all the things wrong with NUFC, can't say I've noticed much wrong with the stadium where I'm sat. Mind that's with the plebs, haven't been to one of the club bits for a while. 

The catering is shit now on non-match days. We organised a conference there a couple of years ago, with some high ranking NHS, DH staff, politicians, and private sector. I.e important people. The lunch was "build a sandwich" and chips. Franky embarassing. I had to complain to the caterer, who said it was "credit crunch" lunch. What, in 2015? 

Fuck me, their Xmas dinners are horrendous too. 

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joselu is a total waste of a shirt. What he brings that Mitro doesntnis beyond me. I reckon it’s more about someone else being prepared to spend north of 20m on Mitro. No mug is spending anything like that on Joselu.

perez wasn’t much better though. I’d give Muto a go up front. For all our defensive organisation, the lack of quality, and pace in particular, up front is a big concern  

Muto and Rondon being consistently benched is getting boring now. £26mil worth of strikers watching Joselu and Perez murder football 

• Like 2

We'll be in the bottom 3 come the end of the season if cowardice and couldn't give a fuck attitudes continue.Check out Diame for the second goal.He intentionally let's his man make a run down the line then walks casually in the other direction.Another cowardly act then takes place when the first shot is blocked.Some cowardly bastard turns his back .If the shot had been from another 5 yards out more would have turned their backs,fuckin guaranteed !!! Don't argue,watch the bastard incidents again.Bastards.

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Muto and Rondon being consistently benched is getting boring now. £26mil worth of strikers watching Joselu and Perez murder football 

Got to agree with this. We bought them so fucking play them.

When you’ve got an owner with no interest in moving the club forward and a manager unlikely to stay beyond this season then there’s a real danger of apathy setting in amongst the players. Given we rely so much on well drilled discipline and team work to eke out results it could make all the difference in terms of staying up. Relegation is what the owner deserves like 

• Like 1

Fall to bits at the back when Lascelles isn’t there

Create fuck all without Jonjo

Rondon went to Venezuela, sounds like Nobby all over again. 

Muto...pass...

The rest of them...decent honest lads trying their socks off but lacking in quality & consistency. 

Shit tip stadium full of disaffected passionless customers rather than supporters. 

This is is the club that Mike built. This is all, all of it, down to him. Yes you can have a go at Rafa, am frankly past caring which average tryer he brings on and when. It still goes back to having a piss poor squad. Having said all that, am off to see the fuckers at Palace next week :) 

• Like 4

Good post, PL. I remain annoyingly committed to a club which, when viewed rationally, there is little point in wasting time or energy supporting. It’s just habit and a forlorn sense of hope. 

• Like 1

The whole club's a mess the squad, the ground, the  training facilities, the managers on a countdown, most of the fans are apathletic. The whole lots rotten & Ashley sits back & laughs he's an absolute bastard man. I really hope there's a call for a boycott of the Leicester game also as I type this West Ham are beating Everton 0-2 & we're in 19th position in the league 

#Stayout

Edited by trooper

3-1 to West Ham now, the key thing is despite looking fucking dreadful a lot of the time there are goals in this West Ham side. In contrast we don’t have many goals in our side, so Rafa can get the defense well set up and drilled but when you’re depending on Hayden and Diame to create then Joselu to finish a move there’s not much he can do. I know Rafa has Rondon, and we will see him start more but he still doesn’t have loads of goals in him tbh. 

Mike fucking Ashley eh. If Rafa is leaving at the end of this season regardless of what happens we may as well go down tbh. 

• Like 1

Hayden is fucking tragic tbh. I didn't realise he was playing for half an hour. Murphy's decision making is also piss poor. When you're relying on the likes of joselu and Manquillo to possibly play due to injuries and suspension you know you're fucked. Rafa's a magician if he keeps some of that lot up. Fucking loathe what Ashley's turned this club of ours into.

• Like 3

Aye, Hayden simply doesn’t want to be here either (not that he’s up to much if he was fully committed anyway), it’s just yet another problem with this squad that Rafa has to put up with. 

We all knew last season Rafa done a tremendous job, there was probably 1 bloke that then assumed it meant the squad was of the calibre to be 10th going forward and unfortunately that plum owns the club. It looks like, for the most part, the shit show that was last season has come to a bit of an end and more sides are looking half decent rather than basically 11 or 12 teams fighting the drop like last season. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Howay said:

We all knew last season Rafa done a tremendous job, there was probably 1 bloke that then assumed it meant the squad was of the calibre to be 10th going forward and unfortunately that plum owns the club. It looks like, for the most part, the shit show that was last season has come to a bit of an end and more sides are looking half decent rather than basically 11 or 12 teams fighting the drop like last season. 

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that when all the clubs around and below you are investing in their squads and you’re reducing the value of your squad that it’s going to impact negatively on results.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that when all the clubs around and below you are investing in their squads and you’re reducing the value of your squad that it’s going to impact negatively on results.

Are you saying he’s not getting the hang of this football lark or that he’s not footballing genius? :lol: 

The worst part of all of this is Rafa will leave at the end of his contract, we’ll get one of the British managers club who are seeking a destroy and exit, Ashley will allow them to spend far more than Rafa got in 3 year in their first window, the pundits will use that against the fans as evidence he does spend for the next 5 year. 

Edited by Howay