Rafa's heroic hunks v the Islington guardianista cunts

Dr Gloom

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is there any other club in the PL starting with a striker who cost £5m or less that wasn’t a free transfer?

Embarrassing. The fact there's only 2 pages on a match thread with Arsenal shows you the level of apathy there is now. Fully justified.

12 minutes ago, robchester said:

Never going to compete. Not even managed to see today's game. Have we had a go or is it much a case of 10 behind the ball?

Done OK first half, Arsenal didn't trouble us at all we were just lacking quality up top. Lascelles went off at half time, we lost shape and they dominated the game, taking advantage with 2 goals in 10 minutes. 

1st Half:

Not too bad a display, goodly amount of possession, had worries about Rafa's starting eleven, Arse'n'all were there to be beaten.

2nd Half:

Self destruct from the kick-off, dismal & depressing, Rafa stayed with his starters too long, he should have made changes earlier.

Comment:

Joselu-joselu where the fuck were you.

Convince me we are not relegation fodder.

Perez-perez yer lightweight I sez.

Shame after being the better side in the first half, we simply do not have enough quality. 

There were a few times Murphy got into good positions but you can see as soon as he gets to the ball the brakes are applied as he’s just not good enough to keep the ball under control and do something with it at pace. 

It’s not even worth discussing what a waste of space Joselu is, he simply shouldn’t be at a PL club. It’s a good thing the £25M+ is sat in the bank though eh, Keys, Gray, and all those other little slugs are right to praise Ashley as we take the field against Arsenal with a £7M strike force. 

Clark is poor, he can’t function without Lascelles being there tbh. 

Aye the stadiums fucked. Yet another reason why these pricks who defend Ashley can fuck off. They should just have a think at how awful the league would be if more clubs had owners like this, the stadiums would be a fucking clip, the talent in the league would take a nose dive etc. 

What a disaster he has been and still is for NUFC. 

24 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Wow, that was shit. Can’t remember such a flat atmosphere. The most striking thing was how dilapidated the stadium is looking 

Joselu is a total waste of a shirt. What he brings that Mitro doesntnis beyond me. I reckon it’s more about someone else being prepared to spend north of 20m on Mitro. No mug is spending anything like that on Joselu.

perez wasn’t much better though. I’d give Muto a go up front. For all our defensive organisation, the lack of quality, and pace in particular, up front is a big concern