Rafa’s rudderless relegation ring pieces v Palace

Dr Gloom

Looking forward to this. Absolutely need to go for the win here, almost like the start of our season (forgetting that horrid game in Wales). First start for Rondon.

Just now, ewerk said:

Shite attempt from Perez.

Looked like he was in slow motion once he was through. Almost surprised he forced a save in the end.

Both Perez and Joselu are so lightweight, they just get completely bullied by any centre half they come up against. I know Rondon didn’t have a particularly good half but at least he can hold the ball up and take contact, these two just get barged out the way. 

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Rondon did fuck all tbf. Rondon or Joselu? :suicide:

True enough, we need a striker in January there’s nothing at all up front. I hope Muto comes on so we can see if he offers anything. 

From what I've seen so far, I'd rather Gayle than Rondon. Joselu we're stuck with, like Perez. Perez as said, completely bottles it when it isn't instinctive. When you think of the strikers we've had compared to these it makes your hatred of that fat cockney bastard grow that bit more. Btw, if I played 5-a-side against Tony Gale he'd be on life support at the nearest hospital before full time.

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

From what I've seen so far, I'd rather Gayle than Rondon. Joselu we're stuck with, like Perez. Perez as said, completely bottles it when it isn't instinctive. When you think of the strikers we've had compared to these it makes your hatred of that fat cockney bastard grow that bit more. Btw, if I played 5-a-side against Tony Gale he'd be on life support at the nearest hospital before full time.

Agree with that, Gayle doesn’t seem to have the confidence in himself to be a top flight player but he’s a better finisher than any of the current crop as seen by that nightmare of a kick by Joselu. 

I totally agree on Tony Gayle too, what a fucking cunt. He’s getting in a right state over Perez ‘diving’ before realizing that he did in fact get elbowed in the head but completely ignoring the diving from Palace. 

We’ve been fucking shite but Tony Gayle can do one, he’s basically had a pop at us for not “having a go” all game as if Palace have been some brilliant attacking side here. Both have been equally as hesitant and shite tbh. 

I’m not saying it was a sending off as he didn’t make contact with Kenedy but it seemed on the replay that Zaha at one point went to head butt him or at the least try and go head to head. Why the fuck do footballers do this somewhat regularly? There’s not a single fucking benefit and it nearly always results in a sending off. 

Its a a good job Palace are as blunt as us up top as they’re missing some sitters here. 

Edited by Howay