Rafa’s rudderless relegation ring pieces v Palace

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Howay said:

:lol::lol: What a fucking whopper Gayle is, saying that if we scored and nicked the win it would be “the steal of all time” has he not noticed Palace have been dreadful as well. 

Aye but now there's a media narrative about us parking the bus and playing anti-football, so rather than think for themselves, the pundits are just going to ride on the coat tails of that.

EDIT - not that we aren't doing this, but as you say, we're not alone.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

We're relegated this year unless some quality comes in, a hat-trick for Ashley. Some worrying signs and the body language speaks volumes. Players who played above themselves last year are showing their true level and despite what cockney gobshite wankers like Tony Gayle says, it's solely down to the cunt who is killing the club by his ownership. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Newcastle United FUNBALL Club more like.

Streamed the second half, spent the first in IKEA. 

Wish I'd spent the second in IKEA too.

That is the most damning indictment of anything, I've ever heard.

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

We're relegated this year unless some quality comes in, a hat-trick for Ashley. Some worrying signs and the body language speaks volumes. Players who played above themselves last year are showing their true level and despite what cockney gobshite wankers like Tony Gayle says, it's solely down to the cunt who is killing the club by his ownership. 

Agreed, we’re so blunt up the pitch. Our squad cost would still not be impressive in 2008, in 2018 it’s just fucking embarrassing. 

Spot on about the body language being off, Kenedy is standing out in that area imo for a player who was such a good outlet last season he’s been offering absolutely nothing besides an attempted fight every match. 

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

That is the most damning indictment of anything, I've ever heard.

50p for a hotdog in IKEA. £15 for a black and white rug, which despite it's aesthetic struggles, causes a lot less emotional trauma than the team.

• Haha 1

The saddest bit is I won’t even be that arsed if we’re relegated again. The championship was more fun. Ashley has sucked the pleasure out of supporting this club in the top flight. We are only there to make up the numbers. 

Well at least it wasn't another loss but there wasn't much credit in the draw other than some good and desperate defending.

We have a winner in Fernandez.

Kenedy needs to be sent to rehab, all promise, no show, zero effectiveness.

Shelvey's distribution was less than respectable.

Shite, shit, poo, crap, dung, in one word, Diame.

Perez, your comments will suffice.

Tin-hat on, prepared for barrage.

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

The saddest bit is I won’t even be that arsed if we’re relegated again. The championship was more fun. Ashley has sucked the pleasure out of supporting this club in the top flight. We are only there to make up the numbers. 

If this is Rafa’s last season with us, which I think it will be, I’d be fine with us going down because at least then the fat cunt doesn’t have access to the PL money flowing into the club. It’ll mean the loan the club owes him will grow again but he’s not going to sell the club so we may as well be down there. 

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

50p for a hotdog in IKEA. £15 for a black and white rug, which despite it's aesthetic struggles, causes a lot less emotional trauma than the team.

I bet it really brings the room together :smoke-1:

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Which is weird - we're only here for profit and exposure for his brand...yet he doesn't want to make any effort to sustain it? 

He's a fat retard.

The thing is I think we'd all agree that was pretty much Rafa's strongest starting XI he could put out. Yet they struggled today, ok we got a point but our lot aren't good enough to survive. The team has been asset stripped in front of our eyes. The only player left of any big monetary value is Lascelles who will surely be away once Rafa leaves in May its a sorry state of affairs. Fanks Mike you utter bastard 

Doesn't help that we are essentially the same team as last season. Only difference is we have Rondon chasing shadows instead of Joselu. Unforgivable we are in this position after a full transfer window 

I know we we shopping in the bargain basement but we've still managed to waste tens of millions on shite like Murphy, Muto, Joselu, Manquillo etc. 

Fernandez looks like good business but the defence was the least of our worries tbh. Zero creativity and we can't buy a goal atm. We are in a race to be the 4th least worst team and the odd point here and there from 11 men behind the ball might be what gets us to finish above Cardiff and Huddersfield. I'm struggling to find another team worse than us

1 hour ago, trooper said:

The thing is I think we'd all agree that was pretty much Rafa's strongest starting XI he could put out. Yet they struggled today, ok we got a point but our lot aren't good enough to survive. The team has been asset stripped in front of our eyes. The only player left of any big monetary value is Lascelles who will surely be away once Rafa leaves in May its a sorry state of affairs. Fanks Mike you utter bastard 

Rafa took Rondon off as he wasn't happy with his performance but he had fuck all service in the first half, all the action was happening down their left hand side, we created fuck all. The most relieved man at half time would have been Yedlin, he got hammered down that side by Zaha and Van Aanholt.

• Like 1