Rafa’s rudderless relegation ring pieces v Palace

Dr Gloom

4 hours ago, Tom said:

50p for a hotdog in IKEA. £15 for a black and white rug, which despite it's aesthetic struggles, causes a lot less emotional trauma than the team.

50 pence for a hotdog? :o  Did you have to bring it home and put it together yourself?

The lack of pace and goals up front is starting to worry me. None of our forwards are capable of stretching defences or getting in behind. 

Muto has to have a run ahead of Perez at some point. I refuse to write him off as shite already. We spent £9m on the cunt so why isn’t he starting the odd game? At least he seems to have a bit of pace and energy. Can he do any worse? Or give Atsu a go off the striker? Sounds  desperate but weve got to change something. 

we were crying out for a proper creative number ten and a proper striker but at this level that’s about £50-50m now - more chance of Ashley getting his jeans made to measure. 

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The lack of pace and goals up front is starting to worry me. None of our forwards are capable of stretching defences or getting in behind. 

Muto has to have a run ahead of Perez at some point. I refuse to write him off as shite already. We spent £9m on the cunt so why isn’t he starting the odd game? At least he seems to have a bit of pace and energy. Can he do any worse? Or give Atsu a go off the striker? Sounds  desperate but weve got to change something. 

We don’t see training but it’s hard to imagine much worse than a Joselu/Perez front two.

4 hours ago, trooper said:

The thing is I think we'd all agree that was pretty much Rafa's strongest starting XI he could put out. Yet they struggled today, ok we got a point but our lot aren't good enough to survive.

Sorta agree with that except for the inclusion of Perez who didn't add any strength to the team. I would have liked to have seen Mutu given a start in his place, he may be a surprise package given more playing time.

Not sure about Diame either, maybe Ki might have something more to offer. He's partnered Shelvey before and he's got Premier league experience.

As for Kenedy ……………………………………..……………………………………..FFS.

12 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

So we play Lester, @Man U., Brighton, and @ Southhampton before Halloween.  Are 4 points asking too much?

What have 'Lester' and Brighton done to not have an @ in front of them unlike Man U 'Southhampton'? 

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Scored a cracker in Kenny Wharton’s Testimonial, mind ;)

I was at that game and I haven't a clue about who scored what? (Can't blame drink either). :D

Rafa being Rafa I still think we'll pick up more points in the 2nd half of the season as the cautious approach to injuries etc start to pay off when other teams players burn out/get injuries and our new lads get a handle on our play. Dubravka is a better keeper than what we had at this point last year and you hope we start to see some of last years Kenedy make an appearance soon. As I said, we're still going to need some kind of quality up front to come in and hope we don't get any freak injuries that can't be managed like leg breakers etc. Whatever happens we're fucked if Mike Ashley is at the helm approaching May- Aug 2019. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

What have 'Lester' and Brighton done to not have an @ in front of them unlike Man U 'Southhampton'? 

I was at that game and I haven't a clue about who scored what? (Can't blame drink either). :D

Ive just messaged my mate Neil to see if I was there....am thinking I was but I literally have no memory of it... I can blame drink though, Yes, I’m an owld fucker, I’ll say it before you do :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ah, I remember seeing that clip a while ago but the goals just don't stick for some reason. KK on the button again regarding NUFC. :good:

I could only really remember that Pingel goal and Waddle’s first from the night. Had never actually seen that footage before I googled it. 

20 hours ago, trooper said:

Look at those fuckers today man they make me sick 

DntR2qeW0AAoPgD.jpeg

It was his first attendance in 18 months apparently. What a fat cunt, proves he has no love for the game let alone the club. How the fuck have we ended up with the only owner that has making money as his primary, only, onjective rather than actually enjoying his investment.

I understand why people want us relegated in this context. Trouble is, nobody who goes wants us to go down again. Sick of this shit but i dont want to stop going. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Renton said:

It was his first attendance in 18 months apparently. What a fat cunt, proves he has no love for the game let alone the club. How the fuck have we ended up with the only owner that has making money as his primary, only, onjective rather than actually enjoying his investment.

I understand why people want us relegated in this context. Trouble is, nobody who goes wants us to go down again. Sick of this shit but i dont want to stop going. 

Good post, agree with all of this. You look at the owners of Wolves, they’re ambitious, now looking at increasing the budget of their academy as they have a long term vision. It must be great, it doesn’t even have to be to that level as this fat cunt doesn’t even have the interest of the Brighton or Bournemouth owners ffs, as you say his only drive is to make money. 

I still have my suspicion about the books, it just seems off that the debt to him just keeps growing anytime the club goes down but is untouched in all of the PL seasons despite us spending absolutely fuck all. 

Edited by Howay

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

You would think there would be at one half-interested party out there looking to buy us.

Buying us involves spending time negotiating with Ashley, and honestly, looking at how he fucking conducts himself, a lot of people may well just think 'fuck that'.

Edited by Rayvin