Rafa’s rudderless relegation ring pieces v Palace

Dr Gloom

I'd like to see Rafa push the boat out with an audacious stroke against Leicester using most of his new signings as starters.

Wot do you lot think.

Dubravka

Yedlin    Lascells    Fernandez    Dummett

Ritchie     Shelvey      Ki    Murphy

Mutu    Rondon

Perez has been piss poor this season, and so has Kenedy, Diame is up and down like a yo-yo.

Bench.

Atsu

Schar

Joselu

Clark

Elliot

3 hours ago, Noelie said:

I'd like to see Rafa push the boat out with an audacious stroke against Leicester using most of his new signings as starters.

Wot do you lot think.

Dubravka

Mutu    Rondon

Perez has been piss poor this season, and so has Kenedy, Diame is up and down like a yo-yo.

Bench.

Atsu

Schar

Joselu

Clark

Elliot

When I look at this lineup, it makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. :(

I'm all for changing formations, tactics, what have you, but the talent is not there.  Murphy is not a Premier League player, Muto has been mostly absent the little I've seen of him, and Ki is nothing special.  We need Shelvey, Kennedy, Perez, and Ritchie to play well to avoid relegation comfortably. 

I highly doubt we're going to get better players to come in January to unseat those mentioned.

Edited by LooneyToony

15 hours ago, Noelie said:

Wot do you lot think.

Dubravka

Mutu    Rondon

Bench.

Atsu

Schar

Joselu

Clark

Elliot

He'll never play 2 up front so it's pointless discussing it.

17 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Buying us involves spending time negotiating with Ashley, and honestly, looking at how he fucking conducts himself, a lot of people may well just think 'fuck that'.

My thoughts exactly.You can imagine him fuckin on early into any dialogue until you lose all interest in dealing with the buffoon.

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You just know any sale of the club involves a 10 year deal for Sports Direct to sell the kits and to have advertising rights at the stadium

Aye, this is the issue. He’s a bloke that’s used to strong arming companies in weak positions into very lop sided deals, he’ll be going into these meetings expecting his inflated valuation, then a whole host of shite like those mentioned, free advertising in the stadium to continue etc, even if someone agreed to it all he wouldn’t likely hike the price up at the last minute as well.