Toon V Lesta

trooper

Dubravka

Yedlin                Lascelles            Fernandez        Dummet

Shelvey           Pogba

Ritchie                        Perez                          Kenedy

Rondon

So much enthusiasm for match threads these days :lol:

You can see how this one will go, we start the game well but don't score. They slowly get into the game and put one of their first couple of chances away, 0-1. We chase the equaliser but miss chance after chance. They bring Okazaki on he makes it 0-2, we get a late consolation goal. FT 1-2. Everyone says how we deserved something out of the game but lacked the quality needed in the final third.

Rinse and repeat.

They’re hard to break down, our rabble are nigh on incapable of creating anything let alone scoring a goal.

It’ll be a fucking shite game, we’ll have some chances that are wasted and then will be undone by Maddison, either by a through ball to charva king Vardy or a free kick Diame gives away after he needlessly runs into someone. 

9 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The last time I had this much fun watching us play was in the 2008-09 season grumbling at Nicky Butt and Geremi strolling around the pitch refusing to pick up runs. It's dire at the moment.

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Hoy Muto up there with Perez. Anyone but that useless sack of shit

Got two more goals than the rest of the strikers put together though

56 minutes ago, Alex said:

Which speaks volumes about those he's outscoring

Haven’t seen enough of muto to pass judgement yet. I’d start Pérez up top ahead of him, not that he’s particularly useful as a lone striker either 

That’s the point though, you’re advocating playing someone you know fuck all about or someone inept as a lone striker. I don’t rate Joselu but he’s better in that role than Perez who isn’t even very good in his preferred position. Benitez has said Muto will take a while to adjust to English football. Which could be true or could be a polite way of saying he’s shite 

Disagree. Pérez isn’t much of a lone striker but I think Joselu is comfortably the worst striker on the books. I’ll be very surprised if muto is worse than that waste of a shirt so don’t see what’s to lose by throwing him in. 

On 26/09/2018 at 21:54, Anorthernsoul said:

You can see how this one will go, we start the game well but don't score. They slowly get into the game and put one of their first couple of chances away, 0-1. We chase the equaliser but miss chance after chance. They bring Okazaki on he makes it 0-2, we get a late consolation goal. FT 1-2. Everyone says how we deserved something out of the game but lacked the quality needed in the final third.

Rinse and repeat.

:lol:you're in the I paper again :lol: