Toon V Lesta

trooper

Apparently Rondon's not been fit since arriving at Newcastle

Benitez ...

"Rondon cannot play. We have to assess him & see how he is going on in the next week. We need to check. A couple of weeks he might be out for. Then decide after that. He has not been fully fit for us yet. We need to manage without him this weekend "

3 hours ago, trooper said:

Apparently Rondon's not been fit since arriving at Newcastle

Benitez ...

"Rondon cannot play. We have to assess him & see how he is going on in the next week. We need to check. A couple of weeks he might be out for. Then decide after that. He has not been fully fit for us yet. We need to manage without him this weekend "

Thank Christ for that and we can hope again that he might still do alright for us. It wasn’t looking good for him when Joselu was keeping him out of the side 

I sincerely hope my excessive Joselu bashing has the reverse effect and I eat humble pie after he puts in an barnstorming performance to win us the match. 

I also sincerely hope Ruth Wilson comes round mine later to give me a tuggie 

Edited by Dr Gloom

:lol: That’s brilliant though, so Rafa sells a player for over £25M and all he’s allowed to bring in is an injured loan striker AFTER loaning them a striker back.

When the fuck is Ashley just going to fuck off? Neither side is getting anything out of this relationship, I know it’s free advertising for him but honestly it’s probably done him more harm than good at this point as the fact he’s a massive cunt is in the public eye. Couple that with the fact that the £144m Newcastle “owe” him would buy a fair bit of advertising I’d imagine, he could recoup through sale so it’d be free in that respect but it’s not looking likely.  He could have sunk £250M into an index fund 10 year ago and he’d have probably made a lot more than he has or ever will out of NUFC (I know he has enough to buy into a hedge fund, I just mean even a simple index fund would have got him the return). 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6219603/Federico-Fernandez-Paul-Dummett-double-injury-blow-rocks-Newcastle.html

It gets worse a late Friday afternoon exclusive by The Mail reports...

"Both Federico Fernandez and Paul Dummett are said to be set to miss after picking up hamstring problems."

Edited by trooper

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I sincerely hope my excessive Joselu bashing has the reverse effect and I eat humble pie after he puts in an barnstorming performance to win us the match. 

I also sincerely hope Ruth Wilson comes round mine later to give me a tuggie 

Ashley’s arranged for Ruth Madoc to call round 

10 hours ago, trooper said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6219603/Federico-Fernandez-Paul-Dummett-double-injury-blow-rocks-Newcastle.html

It gets worse a late Friday afternoon exclusive by The Mail reports...

"Both Federico Fernandez and Paul Dummett are said to be set to miss after picking up hamstring problems."

If that's true then we're deeper in the shit as we have no legitimate left-back to replace Dummett.

Schar or Clark can fill in for Fenandez but Fernandez will be a big miss after his man o' the match display against Palace.

I honestly believe Rafa should start Mutu, not Perez.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/09/revealed-what-mike-ashley-is-allegedly-offering-rafa-benitez-at-post-leicester-meeting-not-good-news-newcastle-united/

Apparently there's a meeting after the Lesta game between Rafa & Charnley.setting out what Rafa will be offered in the January window. It looks like its the old Ashley favourite of limited funds. Now if that's true Ashley clearly wants Rafa out the door

50 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Rafa is out of the door at the end of the season, if Ashley is still here. That’s been obvious for a while 

No I mean he wants him out the door now. Give it another couple of games without a win & it wouldn't surprise me if Ashley sacked Rafa 

7 minutes ago, trooper said:

No I mean he wants him out the door now. Give it another couple of games without a win & it wouldn't surprise me if Ashley sacked Rafa 

Sorry but that makes no sense at all, it'd cost him a fortune for starters.

14 minutes ago, trooper said:

That would be strange logic even by Ashley’s standards. Rafa gives us the best chance of staying up and it’d be cheaper to retain him until his contract expires. 

I detest Ashley as much as you but I doubt he wants another relegation this season. 

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

That would be strange logic even by Ashley’s standards. Rafa gives us the best chance of staying up and it’d be cheaper to retain him until his contract expires. 

I detest Ashley as much as you but I doubt he wants another relegation this season. 

I got it a while ago regarding Ashley & the club. It's just a toy to him it may have been one of his favourites a long time ago. But now he hardly ever bothers to play with it. Every now & then he mess about with it but he's no real interest in it. I honestly think his enjoyment he gets from the club is when he pisses us lot the fans off. He's a bastard man nothing good will happen as long as he owns it he's a 24 carat cnutl

Edited by trooper

31 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Sorry but that makes no sense at all, it'd cost him a fortune for starters.

When has Ashley ever made any sense i  think he'd derive a great deal of pleasure in sacking Rafa. It'd be a double whammy for Ashley get rid of someone who has become a thorn in his side. Then absolutely pissing off the fans.

Edited by trooper