Peter Kenyon takeover

Anorthernsoul

20 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Do you think teams will be queuing up to sign most of our players?  The likes of Lascelles, Lejeune and Shelvey will most likely be away but I think the likes of Joselu, Atsu, Manquillo, etc won't have a hell of a lot of good options.

Basically there's not much in the squad that I'd be afraid of losing.

People will go after Ritchie, Perez, Murphy, Dummett. But unsurprisingly, there'll be a lot of shit on the books. 

Thanks Obama.

Edited by The Fish

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

Surely Ashley initially bought the club as a vanity project, only when he discovered how fundamentally unsuited he is to club ownership did he shift tactic. I'm convinced it's only ego that's keeping him at the club; he wants paying for his mistakes.

Using SJP as a massive billboard for his tat is a simple and effective marketing strategy with no end in sight. He won't need to negotiate placing with land owners, there's no time limit on them, it's on tv every other weekend. I'm convinced he'll want to keep them up for a period after the sale of the club.

Think it might've been PeasePud once from here that wrote about nufc.direct.com or something being purchased as a domain name a few months before his 'impulse' buy. I believe nothing that comes from Ashley or his lackeys tbh.

It’s also worth noting that what the fat fucker bought was a lot more than what he’ll eventually be selling. 

Remember that little bit of land the club owned… right next to the Gallowgate, prime city centre real estate, vital for any expansion plans,  remember? 

Thats gone. 

All the other properties the club owned and received rents from- transferred to one of his many subsidiaries under M.A.S.H.

If anyone is daft enough to give the manky throbber £300m+, they’ll be getting the bare bones of what he initially bought. 

• Like 3