Man Utd V Newcastle United - 6th October - 17.30 KO

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, hahalol said:

Never gets old calling United fans glory hunters. What shud United fans do to avoid it? Pick another team? It’s as low as it gets, especially when THIS is your team.

If you get some success one day, are you glory hunters? So standard.

You lost and United fans are fans just as you are a fan of this toon team. GL :)

Get meningitis 

1 minute ago, hahalol said:

Never gets old calling United fans glory hunters. What shud United fans do to avoid it? Pick another team? It’s as low as it gets, especially when THIS is your team.

You lost and United fans are fans just as you are a fan of this toon team. GL :)

Where are you from. Why weren't you there?

I agree every successful team will acquire glory hunters, but Manchester United and Liverpool take the piss. 

Just now, Renton said:

Fucke Scholes is Mr Charisma isn't he? 

Woah watch out the cuck will be back to have a whine about how you’ve not accomplished what Scholes has in the game. 

22 minutes ago, hahalol said:

Edit: ^ ah of course. The refs... yawn. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The standsrd here. Yuck.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you’re a born and bred Mancunian who just happens to be living near Kristiansand, Norway, shall I? 

Get to fuck man, you fucking reindeer shagger. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think the problem was, and the mistake, is that in the 2nd half we sat back and allowed them too much possession. the way they started controlling the ball it was pretty obvious they would score, but I didn't expect it to be three times, especially one in the last minute blowing our chance of a point for which I would have been grateful.

Kenedy and Mutu's goals were both excellent goals. I kept on about Mutu starting and he finally did with a purpose.

We did have chances that should have been put away, and would have been with better quality players.

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you’re a born and bred Mancunian who just happens to be living near Kristiansand, Norway, shall I? 

Get to fuck man, you fucking reindeer shagger. 

Yeah! Bug off reindeer humper!  :mad:

M_humper-zip-sweater.Jpg

Edited by LooneyToony

14 minutes ago, Noelie said:

I think the problem was, and the mistake, is that in the 2nd half we sat back and allowed them too much possession. the way they started controlling the ball it was pretty obvious they would score, but I didn't expect it to be three times, especially one in the last minute blowing our chance of a point for which I would have been grateful.

Kenedy and Mutu's goals were both excellent goals. I kept on about Mutu starting and he finally did with a purpose.

We did have chances that should have been put away, and would have been with better quality players.

Yup.  Diame failing to put his big fat heed on the ball is one chance wasted that I can think of.

For someone who claims not to be a glory hunter, it puzzles me why they don’t follow their home club, IK Start?

Wouldn’t have anything to do with this would it?…

As of 7 August 2016, Start have not won in Tippeligaen for 34 games, since they defeated Stabæk 4-1 on 4 July 2015. This is the longest run without winning a single game across any top division in Europe.”

They're shitter than we are :D

• Haha 3

That Diame foul man, we always seem to have a player who will somewhat regularly do daft stuff like that. It was Colback and now Diame has took the reigns (not reindeer reigns, like the glory hunting creep that come on), there were still 2 defenders to beat so there was no need to trip him. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

Since we are still not done with the glory hunter thing... Interesting idea, judging me from my location (which isn’t exactly accurate even though it’s the right country). I’ve been to countless games, both in good and bad times for the club. I do have a norwegian team, but I appreciate english football a little more and have done so since I was a kid. Newcastle have got fans all over as well, including here, so what how’s that? They’re decent because their team is lacking success? Or maybe they are not fans at all, since they don’t live as close to the stadium as you?

Nothing new or unusual with that logic, but it’s pretty standard, ignorant and old.

I’ve had my interest (and been to a lot of games) in the club’s lows as well as highs, and the fact that your club are lacking success doesn’t automaticallt make you a more genuin than a fan than a United, Liverpool, Chelsea or City fan.

Obviously I joined just to have a little fun, so I’m outts this shithole now :-)

Have fun being genuine fans and believing yiur club’s fans from other countries are less fans than you, ignorant clowns with standard attitudes :-)

23 minutes ago, hahalol said:

Since we are still not done with the glory hunter thing... Interesting idea, judging me from my location (which isn’t exactly accurate even though it’s the right country). I’ve been to countless games, both in good and bad times for the club. I do have a norwegian team, but I appreciate english football a little more and have done so since I was a kid. Newcastle have got fans all over as well, including here, so what how’s that? They’re decent because their team is lacking success? Or maybe they are not fans at all, since they don’t live as close to the stadium as you?

Nothing new or unusual with that logic, but it’s pretty standard, ignorant and old.

I’ve had my interest (and been to a lot of games) in the club’s lows as well as highs, and the fact that your club are lacking success doesn’t automaticallt make you a more genuin than a fan than a United, Liverpool, Chelsea or City fan.

Obviously I joined just to have a little fun, so I’m outts this shithole now :-)

Have fun being genuine fans and believing yiur club’s fans from other countries are less fans than you, ignorant clowns with standard attitudes :-)

I'm late to the party here but... why are you here? Let us vent about our team and the game, it's not like you guys dont do the same thing in similar circumstances. 

What does it say about your life that you're on here doing this.

Fucking hell man. It's depressing.

38 minutes ago, hahalol said:

Unless you're old enough to remember Munich, man United have never had bad times and you're sill a glory hunting cunt. 

• Like 2

:lol: The fucking lows? As NJS says I highly doubt you were around for the lows of MUFC. 

Fits the absolute textbook definition of being a glory hunter and gets annoyed by being called one :lol:. Now jog on, as Rayvin says you come on a United forum (an actual proper United btw, learn some history) and expect what? Us not to be aggravated by a small penised ginger dwarf being a cunt and then an extremely frustrating loss. What a whopper. 

• Like 1