Man Utd V Newcastle United - 6th October - 17.30 KO

Anorthernsoul

I’m just curious how you settled on Newton Heath as your English team, and not someone else equally valid like, oooh, Stoke, or Oxford? 

Not a glory hunter though, no no no , not fucking Thor here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye Murphy wasnt great.

Let's face it, despite the Law, we got the wrong Murphy, his twin is doing much better at Cardiff.

Maybe Rafa couldn't tell them apart and picked the wrong one.:)

Premiership record so far this season  ...

L-D-L-L-L-L-D-L = 2points 

Next 5 games

Brighton (h)

Southampton (a)

Watford (h)

Bournemouth (h)

Burnley (a)

it's hard to see were the points are going to come from unless we start picking up points we could be in deep shit by the time we get to Burnley

Edited by trooper

45 minutes ago, strawb said:

As an alternative, we played quite well today. If we play like that against those teams we will do well and could be mid table.

Aye, to be fair we’ve played against basically all the ‘top’ sides in our opening 8 games. It was a nightmare of a fixture list. 

I know we played Cardiff, and Leicester (even though imo they are a very strong side, especially with Maddison who is going to be a top player) but we’d played them off the back of playing title challenging/top four aiming sides which is draining as those games take incredible concentration and sap nervous energy. 

We will start winning games, we’re poor but in no way are we anywhere near as shit as those two record breaking sides the paedophile supporters put out, so we will win games. If we come through that run of games with a similar record then aye we’re fucked. To be fair though we got torn apart by Martial that spell in the second half and although Jose the school yard bully doesn’t seem to rate him that high imo he’s a fantastic player, one that none of the sides in that list have a player anywhere near the caliber of. 

It’s took 5 hours and a couple of whiskeys to calm me down after that shit show of a final 20 minutes mind. Whatever the case we looked good until Kenedy got hurt (thanks to being booted up a height most the match) and in all honesty should have been 3-0 up at HT after a fucking scandalous bit of officiating, no doubt that’ll have slipped by the talking heads like olllld ginger skinny penis aka Scholsey.

The scorer of that goal either underlined what a joke the PL has become or more likely what a cunt of an owner we have, the bloke who scored the third didn’t cost too much less than the 11 we had out on the pitch at the end (can’t remember his transfer fee tbh) and his weekly wage probably betters, or is narrowly beaten by the wages of the 11 on the field. They try hard, they really do but honestly most of them aren’t Premier League players. 

Edited by Howay

Don’t forget we also had that run last season of something like 10 games with no wins and couple draws against sides worse than we have faced so far this season, we really need at least 6 points from the next 4 games now though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trooper said:

Premiership record so far this season  ...

L-D-L-L-L-L-D-L = 2points 

Next 5 games

Brighton (h)

Southampton (a)

Watford (h)

Bournemouth (h)

Burnley (a)

it's hard to see were the points are going to come from unless we start picking up points we could be in deep shit by the time we get to Burnley

I made the point earlier. It's hard to imagine a potentially easier run. 

• Like 1

They will all be praising that sour face special cunt for changing it around yesterday. When in fact the first half we were walking through them like we were fucking Real Madrid. 

As soon as Kenedy went off we didn't have an outlet. He had a great game and he needed to too because so far this season he's been poor. Let's hope he's alright and it's a catalyst to kick start his season. 

Tbf though I can't think of anyone having a poor game out of those that started. Diame yes made a mistake to give them that free kick but that was a cracking finish. Murphy didn't fucking jump the pussy. 

All we want as fans is to see players grafting like that and the results will come. We deserved a point at least last night. 

As for Scholes the fucking boring ginger cunt. Fuck me. When Jenas was praising Newcastle in the first half he was seething. You good see he was almost about to cry and punch him like he was a 12 year old in a school playground. 

As for the cunt posting on here. Fuck me. The camera went on your shithouse lot when we were 2 up and the majority of your fans were half and half scarf wankers flown in from fucking Tokyo and Mumbai. Get the fuck. Off you daft cunt. 

8 hours ago, 247 said:

Don’t forget we also had that run last season of something like 10 games with no wins and couple draws against sides worse than we have faced so far this season, we really need at least 6 points from the next 4 games now though 

completely agree, if we can’t take minimum 6 from next 4 we are really in trouble at such an early stage. :unsure:

Rafas critics on twitter out in force....if we’d  brought Schar or Hayden on when Kenedy went off it would’ve invited them on even more. I get what Rafa was trying...hit their narrow 3 at the back on the counter with Murphy and Atsu. That was the right tactics but you can only piss with the dick you’ve got. The big plus was Muto he was fuckin mustard for 60 mins but we can see why Rafas been reluctant to start him because he’s not fit enough. Their bench won them the game. Sanchez can fuck off the bone idle fuckin oxygen thief. Been a waste of a shirt all bastard season :glare: 

18 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

2-1, Rob. Gillespie first couple of mins, the Alamo after that and somehow John Hendrie equalised then Mirandinha scored a 2nd half pen in front of the kop. Beasant had a blinder that day. Any other day they'd have wiped the floor with us. (My pals went down and I didn't. Talk about a bitter sweet victory!) :D

I was there and all I remember was Hendrie’s goal :lol:

Thought we were great in the first half and could and probably should have been 3-4 up. Their talent and strength in depth told, though.

Proud of the lads, pleased for Muto and Kenedy, feel sorry for Benitez and remain furious at Ashley.

Conceding 3 in 20 minutes in unforgivable, Rafa has to take some of the blame. Sitting back and inviting pressure never ends well for NUFC. They were terrible at the back, there were more goals in it for us definitely. It's looking bleak, can't buy 3 points.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Conceding 3 in 20 minutes in unforgivable, Rafa has to take some of the blame. Sitting back and inviting pressure never ends well for NUFC. They were terrible at the back, there were more goals in it for us definitely. It's looking bleak, can't buy 3 points.

Benitez was urging them forward at points in the second half but the ball was coming straight back at them so they instinctively retreated. Maybe it would have been different had Joselu been able to get the ball to stick, had Diame been the monster he was at the end of last season, or had our defenders found space for our lads instead of just finding a Man Utd player.

24 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

The blatant penalty we didn’t get from the manc ref when we two nil up was crucial...they had a good shout too like but they would’ve thrown the towel in at  three nowt..

• Like 1

I'm not sure how much they actually paid for Sanchez with it being a sort of free transfer/swap/mega-wage deal but if you take it as say 60m that means their 3 subs cost 125m - twice what our our team cost as a whole.

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The blatant penalty we didn’t get from the manc ref when we two nil up was crucial...they had a good shout too like but they would’ve thrown the towel in at  three nowt..

Aye that was a terrible decision, we didn't even get a corner.

16 hours ago, hahalol said:

What a joke YOU are. A team that is strugglin and comes back after 0-2 at home. They're not  THAT used to being this bad as Newcastle. How ignorant can you be?

Hilarious reading your comments guys. Got dragged down to earth again pretty good. A guy pissing on Scholes (sitting in front of the screen, acting like he means anything and talking trash about someone that actually accomplished a lot) and laying down stupid excuses.

Eat dirt :D

Scandinavians haven't exactly covered themselves with glory on here whichever team they've supported. Anyway, Scholes is a cunt, can barely talk and only gets on because he was a good player for Man U which is patently his only interest. You have had no dark days supporting Man U unless you're at least 55. You're also a sad cunt and I can only hope your balls fester and your arse seizes up.

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Ridiculous how this is mostly more or less ignored in the press. A totally awful decision. The result would most likely have been totally different with us going 3-0 up. I don’t think Manchester would have come back then, never mind a lot of supporters after half time.