Rafa's happy hour pizza posse v Brighton

Dr Gloom

He could try that over and over and over and over again but Brexit would be sorted out before he manages to score it the absolute wanker

Edited by 247

So tired of it now, they have literally let us have the ball and we cant get close to scoring. Says enough really. Hope Ashleys massive jeans split at the seams when hes walking up the steps, he gets tangled up and rolls all the way down the fucking stand and with any luck some opportunists see it happen and pile in on him while hes trying to collect himself. Fat fucking parasite 

How can we go from the performance v Man Utd to that?

I cant see us getting out of the bottom 3 now.  Who will want to join us with Rafa not staying, a training facilities that will look shite and bottom 3.

Ashley is a cunt.

I think this is the game where the team realise that collectively they aren't any better than those at the bottom. That should have been a win, and they lost it through very poor finishing and a complete lack of options. 

Rafa cannot get the likes of Perez or Joselu to be any better than they are which is championship quality at best. 

Just now, robchester said:

I think this is the game where the team realise that collectively they aren't any better than those at the bottom. That should have been a win, and they lost it through very poor finishing and a complete lack of options. 

Rafa cannot get the likes of Perez or Joselu to be any better than they are which is championship quality at best. 

Perez was fucking WANK in the Championship

Just now, Anorthernsoul said:

This is just the start lads, the season will get worse as each game passes without any points. Imagine having to take your kids to watch that shower every week?

No offense intended to anyone on here but if you take your family to watch that shit week in/week out then im sorry but theres something wrong with you. You couldnt pay me to sit through that, I wont be bothering next week likely wont the week after that either.

• Like 1

Think that game said a lot.

It was easy to write off the poor start with a load of difficult games, but we had 2 weeks to prepare for a home fixture against one of the weaker sides in the league and honestly despite having ‘control’ I can’t say we were hard done by losing that. 

Imo it’s irrelevant if we buy in January, it’d just be a late attempt to get again bandage over the wounds. In any case he won’t allow Rafa to spend enough on any single player to bring in a quality talent, £10M players aren’t needed now we need to bring actual talent in and in the current market that’s generally in excess of £20M (I know you can get bargains but we’re over a barrel at this point and can’t afford to gamble). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I just can’t see what the owner thinks he’s playing at. Surely he can see we’re doomed. What’s the point in this football club?

Free advertising and a day on the Bollinger with his mates at the expense of the daft working class Northerners.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Disappointing YES, surprise NO.

Possession galore, opportunity galore, chances galore, but not a fucking goal to show for it.

It's getting to the point where I fully expect to lose points, and a 3 point win would probably cause heart problems.

Jesus fucking wept …………….and so did I.:mad: