Rafa's happy hour pizza posse v Brighton

Dr Gloom

:lol: Got to laugh at the state of the fat cunt. He's relegated this club TWICE but somehow got it into his head in the summer that he could get away with doing what he did in the transfer window. And his solution to it all? A fuckin pizza and showing up at the games, all in the name of PR. The public think you're a fucking rat mate. Fighting a losing battle. See in the past people were happy to swallow the deluded Geordie shite but he's such the ultimate cunt, a cunt's cunt if you will, that his abhorrent practices in other businesses have exposed to fullest extent what an abortion of a man he is. Fucking Keith Bishop man. What is he hoping is going to happen? That the public will forgot and forgive and turn on our fans? Geordie know what he is. Non Geordies knows what he is. The city knows what he is. Sports direct is sinking, nufc is sinking and house of Fraser will die because of him, and hopefully alongside him

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Disappointing YES, surprise NO.

Possession galore, opportunity galore, chances galore, but not a fucking goal to show for it.

It's getting to the point where I fully expect to lose points, and a 3 point win would probably cause heart problems.

Jesus fucking wept …………….and so did I.:mad:

Did Mitrovic score though? 

Breaking News : Club that spent the least money in the league doing worse than the teams that spent more.

I hope Ashley chokes on a cock.

I walked past the ground mid way through the first half and you wouldn't know there was a game on. Silence from the outside.

A hollow shell of a club. Still £27m profit in the transfer window or whatever.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: Got to laugh at the state of the fat cunt. He's relegated this club TWICE but somehow got it into his head in the summer that he could get away with doing what he did in the transfer window. And his solution to it all? A fuckin pizza and showing up at the games, all in the name of PR. The public think you're a fucking rat mate. Fighting a losing battle. See in the past people were happy to swallow the deluded Geordie shite but he's such the ultimate cunt, a cunt's cunt if you will, that his abhorrent practices in other businesses have exposed to fullest extent what an abortion of a man he is. Fucking Keith Bishop man. What is he hoping is going to happen? That the public will forgot and forgive and turn on our fans? Geordie know what he is. Non Geordies knows what he is. The city knows what he is. Sports direct is sinking, nufc is sinking and house of Fraser will die because of him, and hopefully alongside him

Spot on. We’re a tin pot yo-yo club now. Any fan of football that says anything positive or in defense of Ashley is either on the wind up or completely demented. 

You hit the nail on the head with the PR stuff too. What’s the point? He’s going to keep acting a cunt so why make any attempt to disguise it? He should just fucking crack on ruining everything that he touches like a fat, ugly, shabby, opposite version of Midas. 

One day when the club is free of him, I expect when we are in the lower leagues and he lowers his £10B price tag (or whatever ridiculous number he would actually accept as we all know no matter the bid the price would just be raised) I’ll still always hope nothing but misfortune befalls him, I will avoid any store he owns even a small portion of like the plague and hope to one day read that he’s resorted to prostitution in public bogs after he ended up penniless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Rafa looked shattered in his interview.

Imagine devoting that much time and effort and having that much know how and talent only to be lied to and undermined at every turn by the person you’re meant to be working for. It must be soul destroying 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Imagine devoting that much time and effort and having that much know how and talent only to be lied to and undermined at every turn by the person you’re meant to be working for. It must be soul destroying 

He must be half hoping that he gets sacked, just to end his misery. I watched that interview the other day with Shearer and the True Geordie and Shearer said it was important to enjoy playing. This lot must hate facing teams knowing that no matter how well they play, they've not got a hope in hell's chance of winning because no fucker can score. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, robchester said:

He must be half hoping that he gets sacked, just to end his misery. I watched that interview the other day with Shearer and the True Geordie and Shearer said it was important to enjoy playing. This lot must hate facing teams knowing that no matter how well they play, they've not got a hope in hell's chance of winning because no fucker can score. 

You can see it in Shelvey the most, his body language every game says it all. Today after he won the ball back and Perez missed that sitter he was going ballistic with him, he knew that had to be put away. Pure frustration as Shelvey would have smashed it if Perez hadn't taken it off him.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

This team is a shit stain on the PL. Ashley deserves another relegation. This horror start shows how Rafa performed miracles with this group of players last season and lightening might not strike twice. I’m not even that bothered anymore. That’s the saddest bit. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

This team is a shit stain on the PL. Ashley deserves another relegation. This horror start shows how Rafa performed with this group of players last season and lightening might not strike twice. I’m not even that bothered anymore. That’s the saddest bit. 

I was looking at the results from last season and we lost 4 out of the last 5 games. How we ever finished 10th was a minor miracle.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Barring a miracle, Newcastle United appear to be heading towards their third relegation in 10 years under Mike Ashley. To put that into perspective, the club were relegated just four times in 117 years before that

• Jaysus... 2

20 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

This co commentator can't be an ex player

Not just an ex-player but 'played' a couple of loan games for us in another horror season, 90-91 I think? Shite and a bit bitter by the sound of him yesterday. Kept on commenting about people leaving early as the camera kept panning towards leavers even when it was two blokes only when everyone else was seated. Fucking desperate to have a pop at the fans. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Not just an ex-player but 'played' a couple of loan games for us in another horror season, 90-91 I think? Shite and a bit bitter by the sound of him yesterday. Kept on commenting about people leaving early as the camera kept panning towards leavers even when it was two blokes only when everyone else was seated. Fucking desperate to have a pop at the fans. :lol:

Aye I remember thinking they might be just going for a piss

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He was shitter for us than a hundred Joselus combined so the cunt can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Anyone criticising the players needs to have a word like.

It's not the players fault they'rd not good enough for the premiership. It's not Rafa's fault either he's trying to get the best he can out of them. That leaves the fat slug who wouldn't allow Rafa to spend the money he'd generated. It's ALL his fault.

On 20/10/2018 at 17:17, TheGingerQuiff said:

This is a nail on the head post. What I don't get though is that Ashley must know relegation is a financial disaster by now. And yet, he simply doesn't learn from his mistakes. He's a gambler, but gambling on a negative outcome. I could understand someone gambling by spending money to win something. But Ashley is gambling that we can avoid relegation by saving money. Where's the fun in that? The stupid cunt.