Saints vs Troopers Mike Ashley Sex Doll's Cum Stains

TheGingerQuiff

My little boy keeps asking me when Newcastle are going to win a game. I’m running out of excuses. 

Feel sorry for lumbering him with this sack of shit of a club. Surprised he hasn’t jumped ship and started following Chelsea or Liverpool like most of his classmates. Probably a mix of pity and guilt that’s compelling him to continue to feign interest. Doesn’t want to disappoint his dad. Poor sod.

Edited by Dr Gloom

That’s the scary thing I don’t see how we’re going to win one. Brighton and Southampton are poor sides and we didn’t come close to bothering either. 

Watford looking like theyre going to hammer us. 

Call me what you want, slag me if you want, I don't care!

Rafa fucked-up today, make no mistake about that.

Kenedy contributed little or nothing to the game, he should have been yanked at half-time and not allowed to be useless for 90 minutes.

Diame should have been yanked long before he was, he was absolutely useless.

Atsu should have replaced Kenedy at half-time.

Ki should have replaced Diame at half-time.

Rafa waits too long to make substitutions.

How we got a point is any ones guess, can't credit Rafa.

Credit to the players who blocked the shots, the keeper, and the Southampton players who like us couldn't score.

27 shots last week, I counted one today.

2 shite teams but we were the shittiest.

Diame was shit so he's replaced by a shit Ki. Muto was shit so was replaced by a shit looking Rondon. Perez was shit and replaced by the awful Atsu. I think we're seeing a pattern here. When someone is playing shit or is shit, there's another player at least as shit if not worse, to replace him. We're so slow to attack as there's virtually zero options up front. We could hit lucky in January and get a couple of players in who can make the difference and the team as a whole are fairly solid so it's not as if we're talking the realms of fantasy, but it's a massive ask and we need to be in contact with clubs just above the bottom three, points wise. As much as I don't want us relegated I want to see the fat cunt and his acolytes shown up yet again for the clueless way they run a club. Getting away with it isn't a success but unfortunately that's how they see it and probably feel vindicated. I fucking detest the man and his lickspittles.

• Like 3

Newcastle have failed to win any of their opening 10 matches of a league season for just the second time - last doing so in the 1898-99 top-flight campaign, 120 years ago.

The past six sides who failed to win any of their first 10 Premier League games went on to be relegated - Norwich City in 2004-05, Watford in 2006-07, QPR in 2012-13, Reading in 2012-13, Burnley in 2014-15 and Sunderland in 2016-17.

2 hours ago, Noelie said:

Call me what you want, slag me if you want, I don't care!

Rafa fucked-up today, make no mistake about that.

Kenedy contributed little or nothing to the game, he should have been yanked at half-time and not allowed to be useless for 90 minutes.

Diame should have been yanked long before he was, he was absolutely useless.

Atsu should have replaced Kenedy at half-time.

Ki should have replaced Diame at half-time.

Rafa waits too long to make substitutions.

How we got a point is any ones guess, can't credit Rafa.

Credit to the players who blocked the shots, the keeper, and the Southampton players who like us couldn't score.

27 shots last week, I counted one today.

2 shite teams but we were the shittiest.

Aye, definitely the manager at fault here. You’ve nailed the issue

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Anyone want to annihilate Rafa for his substitutions today?.. seems a ahame to break with tradition :D 

Nah I think Noelie's got that covered :D

3 hours ago, Noelie said:

Any consolation that the point moved us off the bottom into second bottom?

Started from the bottom now we're here
Started from the bottom now my whole team fucking here
Started from the bottom now we're here
Started from the bottom now the whole team here:unsure:

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

The good - Martin Dubravka. Not much to do but made a brilliant point-blank save in the first half

The bad - Muto and Perez up front.  This duo is about as useful as a concrete lifevest.

The ugly- Diame.  Not good at all today and unfortunately it seems he has regressed from last year's transition as a holding midfielder where he performed so well, especially from Christmas on.