Saints vs Troopers Mike Ashley Sex Doll's Cum Stains

TheGingerQuiff

It's a 4 or 5 horse race now to stay up. Our defence is better than the others which may be the difference in 6 months, but we need a creative midfielder and striker in January if we are going to get into double figures with points 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's a 4 or 5 horse race now to stay up. Our defence is better than the others which may be the difference in 6 months, but we need a creative midfielder and striker in January if we are going to get into double figures with points 

Probably

Toon

Cardiff

Fulham

Huddersfield

Southampton

We have to come first or second out of this group just to stay up what an awful scenario 10 games into the season 

Sadly it’s what we are though, this has been the case for the majority of this blokes ownership of the club. We’re shite relegation fodder. 

If we do go down this time I’m at the point where I don’t really want us to bounce back up. It doesn’t seem like he’s going to sell if we’re in the Premier League unless someone came in with an outrageously over the top offer. I’d rather not watch this dick head bleed the club every year while we have to suffer watching players completely out of their depth struggle against fucking Brighton. 

The point is moot anyway though, if Rafa leaves and this lot go down there’s not a chance they’d bounce up, the squad is so poorly invested in that we’re behind the top championship sides. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Howay said:

Sadly it’s what we are though, this has been the case for the majority of this blokes ownership of the club. We’re shite relegation fodder. 

If we do go down this time I’m at the point where I don’t really want us to bounce back up. It doesn’t seem like he’s going to sell if we’re in the Premier League unless someone came in with an outrageously over the top offer. I’d rather not watch this dick head bleed the club every year while we have to suffer watching players completely out of their depth struggle against fucking Brighton. 

The point is moot anyway though, if Rafa leaves and this lot go down there’s not a chance they’d bounce up, the squad is so poorly invested in that we’re behind the top championship sides. 

I hope enough match goers now realise what our club has become & more & more start getting on board with the coming protests, late walk in & boycott. Will it change anything ? Who knows. Remember this is not about sticking it to Ashley financially it's about making a statement that enough's enough.

Watford.

Wot ye ganna dee Rafa? same o same o!

Dubravka…..Aye

Yedlin...Aye      Lascells….Aye     Fernandez...Aye    Dummett...Aye

Ritchie...Aye    Shelvey...Aye     Diame...Nah, Ki    Kenedy...Nah, Atsu/Murphy

Mutu...Aye    Perez...Nah, Rondon