Toon v AFC Bournemouth

trooper

the same thread starter and a similar prediction to the watford game, which means we're dead certs now and are guaranteed a win - all thanks to trooper. good work, mate. no one else is allowed to start a thread while we we're on this trooper-inspired winning run. 

Rafa says all three of Lascelles, Muto & Shelvey are likely to be out. Lascelles has a slight chance, but Rafa says it will be “difficult” for them to play.

I stand by my 1-4 prediction

Muto makes no difference as it's a dead cert that Perez would have been in for him anyway.  I actually think it might help us having to play Ki instead of Shelvey.  Voldemort hasn't been in great form (I got told last Friday he'd been carrying an injury for weeks but wanted to keep playing to try to help the team) and Diame upped his game a hell of a lot when he went off.  

I'll go for another 2-0 prediction.

Heh. wrong thread.

Same lineup as last week!  :)

Dubravka

Yedlin          Lacelles           Fernandez     Dummett

Shelvey      Ki

Ritchie                     Kenedy             Samir Nasri

Rondon

Which is much better than Alex's queer lineup -_-

Yashin

C. Alberto       Scirea   Baresi       Maldini

Redondo

Pele          Maradona       Cruyff

Joselu 

As a measure of my confidence in us getting three points this afternoon I’ve backed Bournemouth to win in our betting WhatsApp group, much to the amusement of the three AFCB supporters amsngst the 10 members. We’ve never won so much as a fuckin penny in the 5-6 years we’ve been doing it so am fully expecting AFCB to win but some other mug to let us down ...  

Lovely. Kenedy put a nice pacey cross in and Rondon showed what he's best at powering it home with a determined header. Massive difference having him in the side, he finally looks properly match sharp.