Toon V Burnley

trooper

Great result that, only caught the highlights but it looked a good performance in the first half so much so we could have had the game over by half time. 

Edited by 247

2 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Fernandez got MOTM so I'm guessing Sky awarded that. Sky concentrated more on Ginola and THAT season instead of our game, proper shit coverage.

Aye Sky is beyond fucking wank now.

11 minutes ago, NJS said:

I enjoyed Ginola's contribution generally. 

I think the Monday night shows always review weekend shit to be fair. 

Aye Ginola was good.  If the game had been more high profile though they wouldnt have wanked off the weekends games as much.

Yeh, I am sure it's a little more difficult to talk about the game in the same excitement as top 2 battle.  But that doesnt mean they shouldnt disrespect the teams playing.  

There was a spell when we used to sit in the Milburn before the expansion when players guests and wives used to sometimes go through our bit to to the toilets or to get out. Ginola's wife was spotted a couple of times and she was absolutely stunning even by footballers wives standards . I had a search last night and saw that's he's binned her for a 29 year old model now :)